CMU student treated for bacterial meningitis
A Central Michigan University student living in Trout Residence Hall has tested positive for bacterial meningitis, according to a release from the university.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Central Michigan Life.
#1 May 9, 2012
The school president should resign over the handeling of this tragedy. One roomate of Collins was contacted by the University only after his father called them after seeing the above post which was posted almost 16 hours after Collins fell ill. Prayers are with the Collins family and all other students that may still need medical attention due to the negligance of the university.
Add your comments below
|Faculty member shares his alien theories (Feb '16)||Feb '16||Zombie Corpse Rental||1|
|Educators Connect Conference to feature innovat... (Feb '15)||Feb '15||freethinkradio do...||1|
|Flappy Bird: The massive rise, sudden fall of a... (Feb '14)||Jan '15||jamie99||2|
|Support Van Alst for 84th District Judge (Nov '14)||Nov '14||Dave Maes||1|
|Rhyme Time (Oct '14)||Oct '14||brandy t||4|
|CMU's plans to become tobacco-free take effect (Jul '14)||Jul '14||Schmones||1|
|Westboro Church members to protest at funeral o... (Aug '12)||Mar '14||Alice||12|
Find what you want!
Search Central Michigan University Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC