Central Ohio's Underground Railroad

Central Ohio's Underground Railroad

There are 1 comment on the News Journal story from Apr 17, 2011, titled Central Ohio's Underground Railroad. In it, News Journal reports that:

The Underground Railroad in Ohio was an invisible web of escape lines that led from the Ohio River to freedom in Canada for runaway slaves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Journal.

Exiled

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2011
,,,,,Ohio,,,is Canada,,,,,,just because General Washington,(sent Generals to) burned every Indian Town and Village in Ohio to the ground,,,does not mean it(Ohio)is not Canada,,or it does not belong to Indians,,,or the British,,,,rape and murder,,,I believe are called signing a contract under duress,,,does not make a legal land title,,,,I'll bet slaves wandered into Ohio, before there was anything called,,,"Underground Railroad"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Press box (Sep '14) Sep '14 berger_angel05 1
News Indoor tennis facility under construction in Pl... (Aug '13) Aug '13 awesome 1
News Embrace both victory and defeat equally, Sri La... (Nov '11) Nov '11 SriLankan 3
News Young pianist plans 'lots of fun' for his first... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Patricia Nettleton 1
News 10-year-old pianist to perform at NCC (Jan '11) Jan '11 Sandy 1
News Christian teachers at Muslim school gain insigh... (Nov '10) Nov '10 more truth 2
News Coming up (Nov '10) Nov '10 ADHDer 2
More from around the web