NJ college valedictorian proposes to boyfriend

There are 26 comments on the The Modesto Bee story from May 16, 2010, titled NJ college valedictorian proposes to boyfriend. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

A New Jersey college valedictorian had a special graduation gift for her boyfriend - a wedding proposal, which he accepted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#21 May 20, 2010
Cafe de La Paix wrote:
Just because 'the shoe fits' doesn't mean YOU have to wear it! You can't defend a slut because you can't clean her or her past acts. You can't even stand her upright ither because she prefers 'the bed' position. ROFLMAO......my gosh what's the point? A slut is a slut and will be a slut til the day she dies. Just ask Granny, she's tell you the truth! LOL
keep talking, and proving My point..
Cafe de La Paix

Ladonia, TX

#22 May 20, 2010
I didn't make the rules. Purple Girl said something about G*d and sidetracked her attack because she ran out of moral substance. LOL

You're JUST STUCK in the 'mud cesspool' with nowhere to go or with nothing else to say, you little witch......LOL.

Did you sleep well? Or did my 'ranting' sent you reeling? Oh my.....you must very mad and angry now that you've let the cat out of the bag! LOL

Oh BTW...would you like a picture of MY FEET? LOL

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#23 May 20, 2010
Cafe de La Paix wrote:
I didn't make the rules. Purple Girl said something about G*d and sidetracked her attack because she ran out of moral substance. LOL
You're JUST STUCK in the 'mud cesspool' with nowhere to go or with nothing else to say, you little witch......LOL.
Did you sleep well? Or did my 'ranting' sent you reeling? Oh my.....you must very mad and angry now that you've let the cat out of the bag! LOL
Oh BTW...would you like a picture of MY FEET? LOL
Would you even know what moral substance was if it bit you? It is interesting that you consider my well-intended post an attack, when you are attacking an entire gender. You've already impeached your credibility here, so whatever you say about me is irrelevant, since I know it is not true.
Cafe de La Paix

London, TX

#24 May 20, 2010
WOMEN OF AMERICA...Listen up! Take responsibility for YOUR actions. Stop blaming men or others for your mistakes and grow up.

A woman does not get pregnant by sitting there with her legs crossed taking embroidery clases, ok!

Women are NOT men, and men are not women, duh! So stop acting as if you're gonna be judged in the same manner and throwing fits over issues you have most certainly been the very producer, author and subject of. You want to be respected, then act like a respectable lady....remember nobody wants a 'slutty mother'. Next.....

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#25 May 20, 2010
Cafe de La Paix wrote:
WOMEN OF AMERICA...Listen up! Take responsibility for YOUR actions. Stop blaming men or others for your mistakes and grow up.
A woman does not get pregnant by sitting there with her legs crossed taking embroidery clases, ok!
Women are NOT men, and men are not women, duh! So stop acting as if you're gonna be judged in the same manner and throwing fits over issues you have most certainly been the very producer, author and subject of. You want to be respected, then act like a respectable lady....remember nobody wants a 'slutty mother'. Next.....
You seem to be the only one throwing fits.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#26 May 20, 2010
In the heart and soul, men and women are the same, deserve to be treated the same, have the same worth, and need to be judged by the same standards. Period.

ALL need to take responsibility equally. If you don't want a woman to be pregnant, then don't put your stuff in her no matter what, sheathed, unsheathed, on the pill, or not. And if you don't want pregnant, don't let someone put one in you no matter what. And for rape, shoot the b*stard, but make sure you shoot him in the heat of the moment. If you execute him later, make sure he actually did it and it isn't this he said, she said stuff. I know of too many men ruined this way.

CDLP needs to get over his self-hate. Whether women are sl*ts or not is none of his business. He needs to learn to only care about himself as we are all supposed to and mind only his business, and care only about his actions. Whether others want respected or not is not his business. And if he truly believed his Bible, he would read that God holds only men responsible. I have a hard time buying that, but reading it tells you that men are responsible to God, and women are responsible to men. I know, that sounds sexist, but I am not going to deny that is what is said or implied in Scripture. Eve offered the fruit to Adam, but God held him responsible. We call it Adam's curse, not Eve's curse.

And acting respectful does not earn respect. I have never dressed like a sl*t in my life, and I will never have ANY sex until I get married. Yet that doesn't stop perverts from coming up to me, demanding almost to the point of violence that I give it to them. If my behavior was enough to earn their respect, they would see that I have no interest in sex whatsoever, that I am a true Christian and therefore loving and obeying God enough to wait, that I deliberately dress in an unattractive manner as not to attract men, that I truly am self-sufficient, and have no use for men in my life. Yet that doesn't keep them from treating me like a slut just because I am a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centenary College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Centenary College celebrates April, Shakespeare... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Evelyn 1
News Centenary police, SPD seeking three for sexual ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 usual suspects 1
News Brandon Barber Dealings Pull Five To Court (Jun '13) Jun '13 just wondering 1
News Centenary College wrestling team ranked 8th in ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Wrestle fan 1
News Hackettstown schools locked down following repo... (Mar '12) Mar '12 walterkowlski 1
News Plagiarism epidemic shuts down U.S. program in ... (Jul '10) Jul '11 Uh HUH 29
News When it Gets Hot (Jun '11) Jun '11 bricked 1
More from around the web