NJ college valedictorian proposes to ...

NJ college valedictorian proposes to boyfriend

There are 26 comments on the The Modesto Bee story from May 16, 2010, titled NJ college valedictorian proposes to boyfriend. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

A New Jersey college valedictorian had a special graduation gift for her boyfriend - a wedding proposal, which he accepted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#1 May 16, 2010
Were either on their knees? If so, they could be afoul of separation of church and state.

Since: Aug 09

Walnutport, PA

#2 May 16, 2010
I hope they know enough not to rely on sheepskin condoms.
Parden pard

Bethlehem, PA

#3 May 16, 2010
corrective_unconscious wrote:
I hope they know enough not to rely on sheepskin condoms.
Are you kidding me,,??Everyone knows that latex condoms blow-up way bigger balloons than sheepskin,,Jeshhhhh.
Cafe de La Paix

Caldwell, TX

#4 May 17, 2010
The tramp has no shame. To go before a live audience and 'imply' that she's pregnant also means she's an immoral slut and a fornicating tramp with no scruples. Had to be from New Joisy! What a 'ho'......
Kim Akimbo

Medford, NY

#5 May 17, 2010
Well, she is graduating from college and I have to give her credit for following the typical female career path.......

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#6 May 17, 2010
theres a time and place. and this wasnt it..
Kim Akimbo

Medford, NY

#7 May 17, 2010
Did they consomate the "I do" on stage as well?
First Class Jerk

Philadelphia, PA

#8 May 17, 2010
Kim Akimbo wrote:
Well, she is graduating from college and I have to give her credit for following the typical female career path.......
MRS Degree
First Class Jerk

Philadelphia, PA

#9 May 17, 2010
Cafe de La Paix wrote:
The tramp has no shame. To go before a live audience and 'imply' that she's pregnant also means she's an immoral slut and a fornicating tramp with no scruples. Had to be from New Joisy! What a 'ho'......
meanwhile, back in Texas, the Godfather usually proposes to the Godchild at the Baptism!

Is that Red Man(tm) in your mouth or a cow pie? Yee-ha!
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

#10 May 17, 2010
Not too smart for a valedictorian.

“behind curtain #1”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#11 May 17, 2010
How could he say no in front of all those people?
Phil Lashio

Medford, NY

#12 May 18, 2010
He said yes?

Wow, she must give good oral.
Cafe de La Paix

London, TX

#13 May 18, 2010
I sense MANIPULATION....But in THIS case it could very well be renamed to say SLUT-IPULATION.

At any rate, MEN don't stay married to sluts who use them in that manner. He's must be 'hittin THAT crevice or nookie with hard boiled-egg gonadial slaps. Hey men are crazy, but women are just plain stupid! LOL

Location hidden

#14 May 19, 2010
Cafe de La Paix wrote:
I sense MANIPULATION....But in THIS case it could very well be renamed to say SLUT-IPULATION.
At any rate, MEN don't stay married to sluts who use them in that manner. He's must be 'hittin THAT crevice or nookie with hard boiled-egg gonadial slaps. Hey men are crazy, but women are just plain stupid! LOL
im not following ur logic here, why would u assume shes a slut? while i dont think it was done in good taste, i think saying that about her is also in poor taste.
it seems to be a trend lately, guys do some weird crazy proposals too. does that make them slutty? seems to me anyone who does it in this way are just looking for the attention?
the graduating kids seemed to like it, but as a parent i know i wouldnt want to have been there, it just would have annoyed me and would have made me feel like im wasting my time watching this silly display for attention...
:)
Home Economics

Medford, NY

#15 May 19, 2010
Kim Akimbo wrote:
....and what exactly is that?
Cafe de La Paix

London, TX

#16 May 19, 2010
Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
im not following ur logic here, why would u assume shes a slut? while i dont think it was done in good taste, i think saying that about her is also in poor taste.
it seems to be a trend lately, guys do some weird crazy proposals too. does that make them slutty? seems to me anyone who does it in this way are just looking for the attention?
the graduating kids seemed to like it, but as a parent i know i wouldnt want to have been there, it just would have annoyed me and would have made me feel like im wasting my time watching this silly display for attention...
:)
I think you're lying because I THINK YOU DO...follow my logic. It's just unbearble FOR YOU to admit this type of 'sisterhood' act is immoral lousy and in bad taste. So I guess you've answered yourself quite well.

On the other hand Men and women are not judged the same way. Men cannot be sluts.....they were made to 'just do it'. Women are not so lucky......well....you know the rest. Hint: some things done in jest should of never been done, much less said. She DID IT and then the SLUT had the audacity to 'joke??' about in front of a live audience.........what a nasty slut if I've ever seen, or even heard of one.....!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#17 May 19, 2010
Cafe de La Paix wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're lying because I THINK YOU DO...follow my logic. It's just unbearble FOR YOU to admit this type of 'sisterhood' act is immoral lousy and in bad taste. So I guess you've answered yourself quite well.
On the other hand Men and women are not judged the same way. Men cannot be sluts.....they were made to 'just do it'. Women are not so lucky......well....you know the rest. Hint: some things done in jest should of never been done, much less said. She DID IT and then the SLUT had the audacity to 'joke??' about in front of a live audience.........what a nasty slut if I've ever seen, or even heard of one.....!
Immoral and lousy? She has lice? Well that explains it then, off with her head!

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#18 May 19, 2010
Cafe de La Paix wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only those things because you project your feelings of shame and insecurity onto otherwise human and decent acts. It seems you are like certain others on the left who are too afraid to let individuals be individuals.

And God will judge men for being the ones corrupting women and turning them into that ugly word you keep using.

Location hidden

#19 May 19, 2010
Cafe de La Paix wrote:
<quoted text>
No i REALLY dont get what ur saying. and now that u've answered me on this - it ALL makes sense. YOUR NUTS!!
LOL
:}

ps - i Dont LIE, i say what i think, dont like it? Too Bad! and i say it again Ur Nuts..
Cafe de La Paix

Mart, TX

#20 May 19, 2010
Just because 'the shoe fits' doesn't mean YOU have to wear it! You can't defend a slut because you can't clean her or her past acts. You can't even stand her upright ither because she prefers 'the bed' position. ROFLMAO......my gosh what's the point? A slut is a slut and will be a slut til the day she dies. Just ask Granny, she's tell you the truth! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centenary College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Centenary College celebrates April, Shakespeare... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Evelyn 1
News Centenary police, SPD seeking three for sexual ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 usual suspects 1
News Brandon Barber Dealings Pull Five To Court (Jun '13) Jun '13 just wondering 1
News Centenary College wrestling team ranked 8th in ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Wrestle fan 1
News Hackettstown schools locked down following repo... (Mar '12) Mar '12 walterkowlski 1
News Plagiarism epidemic shuts down U.S. program in ... (Jul '10) Jul '11 Uh HUH 29
News When it Gets Hot (Jun '11) Jun '11 bricked 1
More from around the web