El Paso lawyer to undergo mental exam before trial

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from May 26, 2013, titled El Paso lawyer to undergo mental exam before trial. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An El Paso lawyer accused of conspiring to launder $600 million for a Mexican drug cartel will undergo a mental examination before a trial can take place, court records show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

My Mistake

El Paso, TX

#1 May 26, 2013
Read this HEADLINE and IMMEDIATELY thought the article would be about TC! Heh, right? "About time!", was my reaction. Needless to say, it's NOT about her. Sorry TC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carnegie Mellon University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romano: Arrival of gay marriage in Florida ends... Jan '15 david traversa 2
News Pittsburgh researchers explain complex genetics... (Nov '14) Dec '14 Vaccines Maim Kill 8
News Stress from interpersonal conflict may spur hig... (Jul '14) Jul '14 humanSpirit 8
News Dateline Pittsburgh: 06/22/14 (Jun '14) Jun '14 Da Old Fool troll... 8
News 'The Young and the Restless': Fan backlash may ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 amw 5
News Study says stress from conflict with others may... (Jun '14) Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
News Pittsburgh's New Immigrants: A Nigerian immigra... (Jun '14) Jun '14 bacon hater 2
More from around the web