Namedropper, 1/25/13

Jan 25, 2013 Full story: The Times-Tribune

It's always a celebration when Marywood alumnae get together at Christmastime, and Michele Abbott McDade reports, "This year was no different." "We dined on assorted quiches, blintzes, salads, sandwiches, fruit and an array of pastries," Michele said, adding, "Some of our husbands were kind enough to join us due to some cancellations from our ... (more)

Full Story
Paul J Bugbee

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
I wish all at Publihers Clearing House the best wishes for the company and the happiness of all employees that better it and all the companies that add to it as well as well as all family members of all employees. God be with you all! I have been entering for years now and for that entire time been truly hoping and praying to be visited with a prize of finances to better my entire family and all loved ones as well as myself to better our lives as up to this point it has been terrible and dealing with it has caused nice people to get bad thoughts and rotten attitudes due to the amount of time in dealing with it. Please oh heavenly father! Let Publishers Clearing House's Prize Patrol Visit me in Honesdale, Pa as soon as possible with a gift of financial freedom to myself and all related loved ones and if possible as many others I can do it for! I am a nice guy who loves to help. AMen! You all take care and hope to see you soon thank you for the opportunity!
Rory

Somers Point, NJ

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carnegie Mellon University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romano: Arrival of gay marriage in Florida ends... Jan 3 david traversa 2
Pittsburgh researchers explain complex genetics... Dec '14 Vaccines Maim Kill 8
Stress from interpersonal conflict may spur hig... (Jul '14) Jul '14 humanSpirit 8
Dateline Pittsburgh: 06/22/14 (Jun '14) Jun '14 Da Old Fool troll... 8
'The Young and the Restless': Fan backlash may ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 amw 5
Study says stress from conflict with others may... (Jun '14) Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
Pittsburgh's New Immigrants: A Nigerian immigra... (Jun '14) Jun '14 bacon hater 2
More from around the web