President Obama Pivots Attacks to Mit...

President Obama Pivots Attacks to Mitt Romney-Paul Ryan Education Plan

There are 4 comments on the ABC News story from Aug 21, 2012, titled President Obama Pivots Attacks to Mitt Romney-Paul Ryan Education Plan. In it, ABC News reports that:

President Obama kicked off a two-day campaign swing through Ohio and Nevada today by shifting the focus of his attacks from Medicare and taxes to education, slamming the Mitt Romney-Paul Ryan plan to cut student aid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Osama Obama

Greencastle, PA

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Man he is desperate!What's next,Dogs without collars?
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#3 Aug 21, 2012
I got a great education under Obama.

Now I HATE white America just like HIM!!!\

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHA YUK YUK YUK

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Obama Black Nation wrote:
I got a great education under Obama.
Now I HATE white America just like HIM!!!\
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHA YUK YUK YUK
so that would make you......, 18?

why don't you go back to your video games kid, this conversation is for adults with children.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5 Aug 21, 2012
I thought Ryan's plan was to let social security pay for college. It paid for his. See number 9
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/795...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capital University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Really Happened at Jill Stein's Green Part... (Sep '16) Sep '16 RiccardoFire 6
News Jill Stein offers third option at presidential ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Posting as myself 8
News Green candidate late for speech after flying to... (Sep '16) Sep '16 404 not found 2
News Green Party presidential candidate's Capital Un... (Sep '16) Sep '16 404 not found 1
News Mankins meets Marysville students, parents (Mar '12) Apr '15 cashflowELVIS 3
News Canned goods help cut fees for library patrons (Nov '14) Nov '14 hey now 3
News Fairview Park mayor names Fire Lt. Tony Raffin ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Chief bud Williams 1
More from around the web