Augsburg College Opposes Gay Marriage...

Augsburg College Opposes Gay Marriage Amendment

There are 26 comments on the KSTP story from Aug 22, 2012, titled Augsburg College Opposes Gay Marriage Amendment. In it, KSTP reports that:

Augsburg College is publicly opposing the amendment to ban gay marriage in Minnesota's constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSTP.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Obama, let the college know in order to continue recieving funds it had to do this.

The schools has no business being involved either way.

Shame on Augsburg
LegalInIowa

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Aug 22, 2012
What's a small, private college doing taking a stand? Don't they know that's ExxonMobil's job?
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#3 Aug 22, 2012
LegalInIowa wrote:
What's a small, private college doing taking a stand? Don't they know that's ExxonMobil's job?
Those judges have been ousted for an overreach on their part we have another one that
how the local liberal rag reported it
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/2010...
see how biased they reported it?

BTW check out how pro-business hy-vee is doing unlike unionized too stupid to get with the times Supervalu
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/2012...
CLA

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Aug 22, 2012
College
LIBERAL
Arts

that tells it all - keep your opinion to yourself unless you have the power to vote, stop trying to be all things to all people.

If they were a true Christian college they would DENOUNCE that $#@!@%$# lifestyle
DSM Local wrote:
Obama, let the college know in order to continue recieving funds it had to do this.
The schools has no business being involved either way.
Shame on Augsburg
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Aug 22, 2012
WHO CARES what augsburg college "thinks".

They are just trolling for more potential "gay friendly" students, probably because enrollment is way down, because current students are in debt up to their NECKS and future students see colleges grads who can't even find a decent job, with all that debt.

Go to a good Vo-Tech and learn a GOOD, PRODUCTIVE, USEFUL, skill, like being a good auto tech, CNC operator, welder, electrician, etc. You'll do a LOT better, earn more money, and you won't be wasting your time and money in "liberal arts" classes designed to brainwash you into feeling guilty for working hard, staying out of trouble, and being successful.
faggotry

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Aug 22, 2012
Good for Augsberg College. They are not on the college homosexual pervert list... yet.
Dogger

Kent, WA

#7 Aug 22, 2012
Does being successful, include posting dumb opinions about OTHER'S sex lives ???
faggotry

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Aug 22, 2012
Dogger wrote:
Does being successful, include posting dumb opinions about OTHER'S sex lives ???
How do you have time for a homosexual lifesyle if you're on the web all the time?

Are you teabagging as you type?
faggotry

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Maybe Augsburg can develop a class in this subject matter. With taxpayer support, of course.

Faggotry (or chicken hawking as it is known in certain unseemly circles) is the art or sport of Homosexuals studying and practicing the performance of interior design, fashion development and consumption, bodybuilding and dancing in a tasteful yet exotic way.

There are two traditional terms to describe those who are involved in Faggotry: The Instructor trains the faggot: the Queen runs the faggot through its paces to determine if it is 1) Attractive, 2) Entertaining and 3) Knows its place.

Types of Faggotry

The Submissive- Submissive Faggotry is a career option available to both homosexuals and heterosexual males. Applicants must accept the uniform of black latex, hoods and ball gags. Submissives must have strong knees and be able to meow like Hello Kitty.
The Prancing Pony- The Prancing Pony career path is similar to the Submissive Faggot, however Prancing Pony’s also must be certified in table manners and trotting in a dildon equipped with a horse hair tail.
The Smooth Operator – Faggots hoping to meet this course of study are expected to enjoy fancy dress, evenings at the opera and must be able to deliver insults with not more than a .0001 error rate.

The Boy Toy-Like the Smooth Operator, the Boy Toy must excel in both social skills and geriatric sex. They must also pass the Malnourished Speedo Test and live on a steady diet of scotch and cigarettes.

More...
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Faggotry

Zipper boi

Kent, WA

#10 Aug 22, 2012
faggotry wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you have time for a homosexual lifesyle if you're on the web all the time?
Are you teabagging as you type?
You should know...
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Aug 22, 2012
digger wrote:
WHO CARES what augsburg college "thinks".
They are just trolling for more potential "gay friendly" students, probably because enrollment is way down, because current students are in debt up to their NECKS and future students see colleges grads who can't even find a decent job, with all that debt.
Go to a good Vo-Tech and learn a GOOD, PRODUCTIVE, USEFUL, skill, like being a good auto tech, CNC operator, welder, electrician, etc. You'll do a LOT better, earn more money, and you won't be wasting your time and money in "liberal arts" classes designed to brainwash you into feeling guilty for working hard, staying out of trouble, and being successful.
Co-worker told me they paid for a private school education for their daughter. The daughter ended up working for $7.50/hour at a graphics design outfit and the parents ended up oweing a $45,000 loan with NO HOPE of the daughter helping out.

THE MOST IMPORTANT aspect of an education is where it will take you in the job market.
Dylan

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-worker told me they paid for a private school education for their daughter. The daughter ended up working for $7.50/hour at a graphics design outfit and the parents ended up oweing a $45,000 loan with NO HOPE of the daughter helping out.
THE MOST IMPORTANT aspect of an education is where it will take you in the job market.
Two more facts:

#1- Schmal likes to set up his lies with "I have a friend" or '"I know somebody" or "a co-worker told me". Lame lame lame.

#2- How could someone that never graduated high school offer an opinion on college?
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Aug 23, 2012
Dylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Two more facts:
#1- Schmal likes to set up his lies with "I have a friend" or '"I know somebody" or "a co-worker told me". Lame lame lame.
#2- How could someone that never graduated high school offer an opinion on college?
It's amazing how many posters out here pick on a Mythical person called Schmal, simply amazing.

Me's thinks they are all the same person/poster child.

BTW, I have worked at and attended more colleges than you.
The PlainTruth Squad

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2012
Most intelligent, free thinking adults who are not brain-washed by their church, will realize this fear-mongering by the Republicans is only a ploy to secure their vote. Remember politicians will say anything, do anything to either get your vote or your financial contribution, or both. And that's the Plain Truth.
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Aug 23, 2012
The PlainTruth Squad wrote:
Most intelligent, free thinking adults who are not brain-washed by their church, will realize this fear-mongering by the Republicans is only a ploy to secure their vote. Remember politicians will say anything, do anything to either get your vote or your financial contribution, or both. And that's the Plain Truth.
Sooooo, promises made and NOT followed up on by President Obama DO NOT count as: "politicians will say anything, do anything to either get your vote or your financial contribution, or both."

OR is it ONLY Conservatives who when not telling the truth can be called out on it?
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Aug 23, 2012
Dylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Two more facts:
Facts about liberal trolls:
#1- Having friends and especially co-workers is alien to you.
#2- Everything you can't comprehend is a lie, lie, lie!
#3- Pretending you know anything about your betters is common, but lame, lame, lame!
The PlainTruth Squad

United States

#17 Aug 23, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo, promises made and NOT followed up on by President Obama DO NOT count as: "politicians will say anything, do anything to either get your vote or your financial contribution, or both."
OR is it ONLY Conservatives who when not telling the truth can be called out on it?
The word "politicians" was not specific to any party or politician. My statement is more of an indictment against the two churches who have spent millions upon millions of dollars to impact their private religious views on the American public.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#18 Aug 23, 2012
Lot of Democrats who are supporting this amendment as well. As for brain washed, sounds like those college profs got to you!
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#19 Aug 23, 2012
Seems like no prof taught you to spell neither, either... LMAOROTFu~! You + college= BIG JOKE !!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#20 Aug 23, 2012
<quoted text>
The word "politicians" was not specific to any party or politician. My statement is more of an indictment against the two churches who have spent millions upon millions of dollars to impact their private religious views on the American public.
It is called "religious Freedom" the right to free speech and to lobby against laws they feel are harmful. And they are defending the laws already in place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capella University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother And Son Graduate Together With PhDs (Sep '13) Oct '13 Tea Party People 3
$1 Homework Answers. Seriously? (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mike Bowers 1
News Area Woman On Honors List (Jul '12) Jul '12 Former Mayor Jeff... 1
News Soldier's spouse preps for visit with first lady (Mar '12) Mar '12 texasmiss2000 1
News 15 charged with student loan fraud in SC (Feb '12) Feb '12 qetrwetrwf 1
News Online success depends on learning style (Oct '10) Mar '11 Edward E Smith Ph... 2
News Marketta Joanne Turner Inducted into Cambridge ... (Jan '09) Aug '09 Therese Devine 3
More from around the web