Economic report calls California 'zombie,' not quite dead, but not vigorous

Mar 24, 2011 Full story: Ventura County Star Top Stories

IN EFFECT UNTIL MAR 25, 10:00 a.m. The latest economic report on California likens the state's economy to a zombie - "not quite dead, but certainly not vigorous." The state is moving, but with no clear direction, wrote Bill Watkins, executive director of the Center for Economic Research and Forecasting at California Lutheran University .

Full Story

AMN

Since: Sep 08

Sacramento, CA

#1 Mar 24, 2011
If they want to wake up CA and revitalize it, start drilling for oil off her shores. Revenue, jobs and more revenue.... oh I forgot CA is going to be the leader in green, green mold that is as its corps rots....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Lutheran University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here I stand ... humbly (Sep '13) Sep '13 Listen to the Word 1
Historic gay Lutheran bishop installed in Thous... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Fa-Foxy 2
Grad seeks on-ramp to employment, hands out r s... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jonathan Knight 1
ELCA's first gay bishop barely newsworthy (Jun '13) Jun '13 Europa Report 2
Rev. Guy Erwin: First Openly Gay Lutheran Bisho... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Selecia Jones- JA... 1
Vietnamese Tutoring (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ruby 1
Study: Global warming is causing more storms in... (Aug '12) Aug '12 LessHypeMoreFact 1
More from around the web