The Jackpot Anchor Baby: Transforming...

The Jackpot Anchor Baby: Transforming America

There are 100 comments on the OfficialWire story from Feb 21, 2010, titled The Jackpot Anchor Baby: Transforming America. In it, OfficialWire reports that:

Part 1: Accelerating costs of jackpot or anchor babies on American taxpayers Every year, 400,000 pregnant women enter the United States illegally to birth their babies on American soil.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OfficialWire.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Rico from East Los II

Woodland Hills, CA

#83 Feb 24, 2010
Libtard wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like You Mexicans take the prize for being MORBIBLY Obese. Thats a whole rung up from obese...LOL As for me I am at the lower end of the BMI scale for normal. Have to renew my licsense every four years and can't if I eat too many tortillas.
Study of obesity among Hispanics finds more than 50% of all Hispanics are morbidly obese.
Hispanics had 21 percent higher obesity prevalence compared with whites.
Among Mexican American women, 73 percent are obese, as compared to only 60 percent of the general female population (which includes all whites, black, Hispanic, Asian, and others).
Mexican American children, between the ages 6-11, were 1.5 times more likely to be obese as Non- Hispanic White Children.
Mexican American women are 30% more likely to be overweight, as compared to Non-Hispanic Whites.
Percentage of persons 18 years of age who are overweight but not obese:
Hispanic men 46%....... White men 42%
Hispanic women 36%..... White women 26%
Percentage of persons 20 years of age and older who are fat or obese:
Hispanic men 76%........ White men 70%
Hispanic women 74.5%...... White women 56%
Looks like Hispanics win this one, more Hispanic men are obese, more Hispanic women are obese, more Hispanic children are obese.]
More Hispanic man are fat, more Hispanic women are fat, more Hispanic children are fat.
Theirs a 75% change your a lard ass.

Read it and weep!!

LMFAO
Rico from East Los II

Woodland Hills, CA

#84 Feb 24, 2010
martha white wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico ranks right up at the top with the U.S. in the worldwide rankings of the most obese countries on the planet. Mexican mothers think their kids look cuter if they are fat.
I live In the USA I have to worry about 75% of the Citizens squashing me in the street.
Rico from East Los II

Woodland Hills, CA

#85 Feb 24, 2010
Libtard wrote:
<quoted text>"That rival any other group"? Wrong....Lies do not make for a valid argument. Dumb ass burrito benders.
Thats what I thought, you can't. Now go bury yourself in that poop chute you came out of.
Anchors Away

Los Angeles, CA

#86 Feb 24, 2010
Someday those anchor babies are going to be paying the taxes that will become your social security check so treat them right.
Lard ass Rico

Canyon Country, CA

#87 Feb 24, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it and weep!!
LMFAO
Read it and weep Rico, it is Hispanic men who are 76% fat or obese, not white men.
That means you, lard ass Rico.
Hispanic women are the highest percent of obese and fat in the country, 30% more than White women.
LMFAO!
What a lard ass moron.
martha white

Corinth, MS

#88 Feb 25, 2010
<quoted text>
I live In the USA I have to worry about 75% of the Citizens squashing me in the street.
Well, then you best run from those illegal lardarses as well, as they're thundering your way...splat...ooops, where did you go?
martha white

Corinth, MS

#89 Feb 25, 2010
Anchors Away wrote:
Someday those anchor babies are going to be paying the taxes that will become your social security check so treat them right.
How do you figure? As we write, they are being taught how to make a living off welfare by their parents, and many of them will be gangbangers...do gangbangers pay taxes? I thought not.
Nationalist

San Jose, CA

#90 Feb 25, 2010
Mexican wrote:
Our children are 100% legal American citizens! Until you change your damn law, just STFU.
Mexican is right. Many of us citizens just
don't do anything about it. Forget the
globalist Republicrats, its time for a third
political party. Just register and vote.
Easy enough.

http://american3p.org/
Libtard

Albuquerque, NM

#91 Feb 25, 2010
Mexican wrote:
<quoted text> You are loco! None of you anglo fools can do the work that we do because most of you are too damn fat and out of shape! The reason you hire us is because you are too damn weak and can't lift a finger to do any manual work!
Strong Back...Weak Mind. Say how is Mexico doing in the Olympics?
Libtard

Albuquerque, NM

#92 Feb 25, 2010
<quoted text>
Read it and weep!!
LMFAO
I see you are in that 61% without a high school education. Can't interpret a simple percentage chart...WTF? Theirs...How about "there is" conjunction "there's". Theirs is the wrong use of the word. I realize "Change" is just a typo...but maybe not. ROTFLMAO
Libtard

Albuquerque, NM

#93 Feb 25, 2010
<quoted text>
Thats what I thought, you can't. Now go bury yourself in that poop chute you came out of.
You had better stop while you are behind. Every post you continue to confirm your ignorance. Damn you're dumb!
Mexican

Pasadena, CA

#94 Feb 25, 2010
Libtard wrote:
<quoted text>Strong Back...Weak Mind. Say how is Mexico doing in the Olympics?
We are WAY ahead in the Welfare, Food Stamps, Medicaid and Section 8 competitions! How are your gold medals coming anglo? LOL!!!

“Trump ain't playing!”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#95 Feb 25, 2010
Karen in California wrote:
A $4.1million, 5-year study answers many pressing questions about Hispanic health disparities and obesity.
Study of obesity among Hispanics finds more than 50% of all Hispanics are morbidly obese.
Hispanics had 21 percent higher obesity prevalence compared with whites.
Among Mexican American women, 73 percent are obese, as compared to only 60 percent of the general female population (which includes all whites, black, Hispanic, Asian, and others).
Mexican American children, between the ages 6-11, were 1.5 times more likely to be obese as Non- Hispanic White Children.
Mexican American women are 30% more likely to be overweight, as compared to Non-Hispanic Whites.
Percentage of persons 18 years of age who are overweight but not obese:
Hispanic men 46%....... White men 42%
Hispanic women 36%..... White women 26%
Percentage of persons 20 years of age and older who are fat or obese:
Hispanic men 76%........ White men 70%
Hispanic women 74.5%...... White women 56%
Looks like Hispanics win this one, more Hispanic men are obese, more Hispanic women are obese, more Hispanic children are obese.]
More Hispanic man are fat, more Hispanic women are fat, more Hispanic children are fat.
Yet our government does not equate the higher obseity rate of the Hispanic population with the higher cost in health care services. It's the same with the problems in public education and increased entitlement spending. They say nothing about the reason why we're having all of these problems in areas that illegals are affecting. It's politically incorrect to point to the real source of the problem. There's one thing for sure though...we'll never solve the problems we're having if we don't identify the contributing factors. It is what it is.

“Trump ain't playing!”

Welfare State

#96 Feb 25, 2010
Libtard wrote:
<quoted text>Strong Back...Weak Mind. Say how is Mexico doing in the Olympics?
You know why Mexico doesn't have an olympic team?

Any Mexican that can run, jump or swim is in the U.S.!

“Trump ain't playing!”

Welfare State

#97 Feb 25, 2010
Anchors Away wrote:
Don't count on it. Children learn from their parents. They'll grow up to be baby makers and welfare takers.

“Trump ain't playing!”

Welfare State

#98 Feb 25, 2010
Libtard wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are in that 61% without a high school education. Can't interpret a simple percentage chart...WTF? Theirs...How about "there is" conjunction "there's". Theirs is the wrong use of the word. I realize "Change" is just a typo...but maybe not. ROTFLMAO
Leave it up to them. They can even squander a free education!

“Long road ahead ”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#99 Feb 25, 2010
I am sick of these MEXICAN COCKROACHES !!! scurrying across the border to lay more eggs. We need to exterminate all illegals ,and their offspring. O big can of RAID . Raid their homes ,the factories , the projects. Get rid of them all !
Mexican

Pasadena, CA

#100 Feb 26, 2010
jwc3 wrote:
I am sick of these MEXICAN COCKROACHES !!! scurrying across the border to lay more eggs. We need to exterminate all illegals ,and their offspring. O big can of RAID . Raid their homes ,the factories , the projects. Get rid of them all !
Dumb anglo racist!
Fed Up With Mexicans

Pasadena, CA

#101 Feb 27, 2010
jwc3 wrote:
LOL! As if it was that easy!
So What

Savannah, GA

#102 Feb 27, 2010
Mexican wrote:
<quoted text> We are WAY ahead in the Welfare, Food Stamps, Medicaid and Section 8 competitions! How are your gold medals coming anglo? LOL!!!
And that's something to be proud of? You give your people a bad name, and unfortunately, hard working LEGAL and Hispanic American citizens get lumped into this bullshit that you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cal State San Bernardino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Research center finds anti-Muslim hate crimes j... (Oct '16) Oct '16 noobieR 2
News Powermat brings wireless charging to Florida St... (Oct '15) Oct '15 esto 1
News SBX bus project on schedule for April opening (Jan '14) Jan '14 Anonymous 1
News S. Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela (Dec '13) Dec '13 lesley 1
News Dream Act: Opposition to immigration proposal f... (Oct '13) Oct '13 tomin cali 10
News Husing among reform supporters (Apr '13) Apr '13 Oh Boo Hoo 1
News Budget incentives propels move to consolidate F... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Smarter than chie... 1
More from around the web