Paleontologists uncover 300 million-year-old reptile skeleton in central Germany

Aug 17, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Deutsche Welle

Scientists have discovered the well-preserved fossil of a primitive reptile at the Bromacker Quarry in the heart of Germany's Thuringian Forest.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MStar

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

santa claus wrote:
he got murdered when advertising some hamburger thingymajig.
it's too bad, really.
Oh yeah, I saw that on TV just now.

Damn that Burger King...
Russian Joker

Atlantic City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

santa claus wrote:
slovakia is awesome!
i rest my case.
Rest you arse in a bear trap, Don Black.
xix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

MStar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely biased against Religion-practicing individual, and its just racist.
Religion is ignorance. It's a crutch for the weak of mind, the primitive and the extremely gullible.

The middle eastern desert cults of judaism, christianity and islam are also a form of mental illness. Those afflicted show symptoms almost identical to the average paranoid schizophrenic: hearing voices, believing in, talking to and sometimes even seeing, imaginary people, etc.

Do you believe this is a racist view?

If so, you have no idea what racism is!
MStar

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

xix wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is ignorance. It's a crutch for the weak of mind, the primitive and the extremely gullible.
The middle eastern desert cults of judaism, christianity and islam are also a form of mental illness. Those afflicted show symptoms almost identical to the average paranoid schizophrenic: hearing voices, believing in, talking to and sometimes even seeing, imaginary people, etc.
Do you believe this is a racist view?
If so, you have no idea what racism is!
Really now, is that what you truly think?

That explains a WHOLE LOT of why you view religion as stupidity. If you are too blunt, too ignorant, and too stupid to even consider it as a possibility, then yes, that is racist. f you try to make an effort and actually do some RESEARCH, instead of spewing that idiocy, then Im done talking to you. I dont have the time to waste talking to ignorant vegetables.
ronald mcdonald

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

he isn't a vegetable: he's a hamburger.

DAMN YOU BK!
MStar

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

ronald mcdonald wrote:
he isn't a vegetable: he's a hamburger.
DAMN YOU BK!
Dont insult hamburgers... XD
xix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

MStar wrote:
>"That explains a WHOLE LOT of why you view religion as stupidity. If you are too blunt, too ignorant, and too stupid to even consider it as a possibility, then yes, that is racist."

Which race is being put down or spoken ill of? Do you believe I'm referring to a particular race of people as religious primitives? If so, which one?

>"f you try to make an effort and actually do some RESEARCH, instead of spewing that idiocy, then Im done talking to you."

Why are you against research? For obvious reasons research scares christians, but do you have a special reason for disliking it. I spent over 30 years in the field doing biblical archaeological research. Does that mean you are done talking with me? Why?

Your posts are getting murkier with each new one! Are you drinking?

>"I dont have the time to waste talking to ignorant vegetables."

You know, the same thought just crossed my mind as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cal State San Bernardino Discussions

Search the Cal State San Bernardino Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
SBX bus project on schedule for April opening Jan '14 Anonymous 1
S. Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela Dec '13 lesley 1
Dream Act: Opposition to immigration proposal f... (Oct '13) Oct '13 tomin cali 10
Husing among reform supporters (Apr '13) Apr '13 Oh Boo Hoo 1
Budget incentives propels move to consolidate F... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Smarter than chief jones 1
Omnitrans Carries More than 16 Million (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 1
San Bernardino amends general plan to allow sbX... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••
•••