Paleontologists uncover 300 million-y...

Paleontologists uncover 300 million-year-old reptile skeleton in central Germany

There are 27 comments on the Deutsche Welle story from Aug 17, 2010, titled Paleontologists uncover 300 million-year-old reptile skeleton in central Germany. In it, Deutsche Welle reports that:

Scientists have discovered the well-preserved fossil of a primitive reptile at the Bromacker Quarry in the heart of Germany's Thuringian Forest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deutsche Welle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Slovak Jokes

Yorktown Heights, NY

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Slovak Jokes

Why do most Slovaks look like reptiles?

Because they want to look like their mothers.

Slovaks they are sick animals.

Just like in the movie "Hostel 2" where Slovaks murder tourists for sick pleasure.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2010
SJ,

How truly 'uplifting' is your ethno-racism. Europe ought to be ready for another major blood letting with folks like you in the mix: please think about emigrating to anywhere in Europe SOONER rather than later.

Verstehst du? Du hast gar keine Einsicht. R'aus mit dir!
xix

Stockton, CA

#3 Aug 19, 2010
Christian joke...

QUESTION: Should an atheist date a christian?

ANSWER: Why not? It's fun, easy and educational! To date a christian first you saw the christian off at the forehead,

...and merely count the rings!
MStar

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 19, 2010
xix wrote:
Christian joke...
QUESTION: Should an atheist date a christian?
ANSWER: Why not? It's fun, easy and educational! To date a christian first you saw the christian off at the forehead,
...and merely count the rings!
What the hell is your problem? Shut up and go f*ck a vegetable or something. Theres NO NEED for discrimination.
santa claus

Moss Beach, CA

#5 Aug 19, 2010
this is the discrimination thread. first slovak jokes, and now xix!
MStar

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 19, 2010
santa claus wrote:
this is the discrimination thread. first slovak jokes, and now xix!
Ikr...

Since: Jul 10

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2010
Hey MStar,

For people like 19, it's easier to belittle than to discuss serious issues: those take actual thought, consideration, evidence, study, and research.

I debate Atheists, Secularists (sometimes the same as Atheists but not always), Neo-Pagans, Carnal Christians (not to be confused with biblical Christians), et al, on a regular basis, but I find the rudest, most abusive, and intolerant folks are Atheists and Social Progressives (hard core Left Secularists).

I don't expect people to agree with me or my positions, but I do expect them to provide at least a modicum of civility, courtesy, respect, and common sense (which is no longer common at all).

Sadly, more and more people reflect the attitudes of 19: no thought, consideration, or open mindedness for the positions of others, just mindless personal attacks.

Here's a few short (400 words) articles about just this issue:

http://www.examiner.com/christianity-in-caspe...

Take a look, they're a quick read and very interesting.

Cheers.
MStar

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 19, 2010
Neanderthal75 wrote:
Hey MStar,
For people like 19, it's easier to belittle than to discuss serious issues: those take actual thought, consideration, evidence, study, and research.
I debate Atheists, Secularists (sometimes the same as Atheists but not always), Neo-Pagans, Carnal Christians (not to be confused with biblical Christians), et al, on a regular basis, but I find the rudest, most abusive, and intolerant folks are Atheists and Social Progressives (hard core Left Secularists).
I don't expect people to agree with me or my positions, but I do expect them to provide at least a modicum of civility, courtesy, respect, and common sense (which is no longer common at all).
Sadly, more and more people reflect the attitudes of 19: no thought, consideration, or open mindedness for the positions of others, just mindless personal attacks.
Here's a few short (400 words) articles about just this issue:
Take a look, they're a quick read and very interesting.
Cheers.
Wait, are you saying that Im belittling someone or that xix and that Slovak dude were?

Anyways, I debate biased and aggressive discriminators, of any variety, and I do so quite defensively. I DO have my own views on the world, as everyone else has the right to, but as long as opinions are respected (and respectful)and at least considered or pondered on for a little bit, I have absolutely NO problem with anyone elses views. What's yours?
santa claus

Moss Beach, CA

#9 Aug 19, 2010
aww, you don't like athiests?

that's so mean!

just kidding.
MStar

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 19, 2010
santa claus wrote:
aww, you don't like athiests?
that's so mean!
just kidding.
actually, Im fine with them, except for the ones that attack religious people endlessly... XD

But seriously, Im fine with them.

Btw, are you the same user as "person"?
xix

Stockton, CA

#11 Aug 19, 2010
A Slovak walks into a bar dragging a dead christian and...
MStar wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is your problem? Shut up and go f*ck a vegetable or something. Theres NO NEED for discrimination.
Oh, sorry! I must have hurt your sensitive little christian feelings!

How awful of me!
xix

Stockton, CA

#12 Aug 19, 2010
Neanderthal75 wrote:
Hey MStar,
Is that so? This is a science article, your first one? If you begin reading science articles on this, or any forum, you will come to realize that christians are either unwilling, or unable to discuss science with any degree of intelligence. The second they get to something they can not or do not understand, they begin denouncing it as BS, against god, blasphemy or impossible because the bible says so.

Such is common among christians, as you will learn. Those few rare individuals who do wish to discuss science usually keep quiet about their religion during such discussions as it is off-topic. But most do not.

How many posts so far (I believe there are less than 14 or 15 so far) are about the article or paleontology?

None!

If you found my christian joke offensive, you had better start growing a thicker skin! That is the mildest joke I know!

I was merely keeping with the spirit of the first post.
ronald mcdonald

Moss Beach, CA

#13 Aug 19, 2010
yes! i am the same person as person! that should be obvious, as we both live in SF!
MStar

Houston, TX

#14 Aug 19, 2010
xix wrote:
A Slovak walks into a bar dragging a dead christian and...
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry! I must have hurt your sensitive little christian feelings!
How awful of me!
You idiotic, disgraceful piece of sh*t...

Its amazing how stupidly ignorant you are...
MStar

Houston, TX

#15 Aug 19, 2010
xix wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that so? This is a science article, your first one? If you begin reading science articles on this, or any forum, you will come to realize that christians are either unwilling, or unable to discuss science with any degree of intelligence. The second they get to something they can not or do not understand, they begin denouncing it as BS, against god, blasphemy or impossible because the bible says so.
Such is common among christians, as you will learn. Those few rare individuals who do wish to discuss science usually keep quiet about their religion during such discussions as it is off-topic. But most do not.
How many posts so far (I believe there are less than 14 or 15 so far) are about the article or paleontology?
None!
If you found my christian joke offensive, you had better start growing a thicker skin! That is the mildest joke I know!
I was merely keeping with the spirit of the first post.
"Grow a thicker skin"? No. Discrimination is discrimination, and the fact that you are completely uneducated both about this forum and the religion and culture of others is YOUR problem. You are completely biased against Religion-practicing individual, and its just racist. "Keeping in spirit with the first post"? You mean that racist mumbling created by a stupid chil;d with nothing better to do than take out his life problems on others in the manner of "jokes"? Coming from you, makes sense.
MStar

Houston, TX

#16 Aug 19, 2010
ronald mcdonald wrote:
yes! i am the same person as person! that should be obvious, as we both live in SF!
Knew it XD

I also thought so because you never capitalize anything XD and the way you talk/text.
Russian Joker

Marmora, NJ

#17 Aug 19, 2010
What is really funny is the Slovaks and Serbs really think we are their their friends. hahahaha!
We need them to dump our garbage.

We call them SLOBS:

S. Stupid
L. Losers
O. Our
B. Bitches

hahahaha!

They are so unhealthy and dirty, we don't even use their body parts for transplants or for experiments on live, test monkeys.
santa claus

Moss Beach, CA

#18 Aug 20, 2010
slovakia is awesome!

i rest my case.
MStar

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 20, 2010
santa claus wrote:
slovakia is awesome!
i rest my case.
What happened to Ronald McDonald?
santa claus

Moss Beach, CA

#20 Aug 20, 2010
he got murdered when advertising some hamburger thingymajig.

it's too bad, really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cal State San Bernardino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Universities host cultural graduation ceremonie... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Robbie 4
News After Virginia violence, far right and white na... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Solarman 1
News Research center finds anti-Muslim hate crimes j... (Oct '16) Oct '16 noobieR 2
News Powermat brings wireless charging to Florida St... (Oct '15) Oct '15 esto 1
News SBX bus project on schedule for April opening (Jan '14) Jan '14 Anonymous 1
News S. Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela (Dec '13) Dec '13 lesley 1
News Dream Act: Opposition to immigration proposal f... (Oct '13) Oct '13 tomin cali 10