Five Things You Need to Know About Kwanzaa
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.
#1 Dec 26, 2012
Kwanza is a fraudulent holiday, invented by a 20th century college professor. Don't buy into his nonsense.
#2 Dec 29, 2012
All holidays were "invented" by human beings at one point or another.
#3 Jan 2, 2013
1) OJ is probably not celebrating Kwanzaa.
2) dressing in bright, loud miss matched colors does not make it a religious event...or festival more like a carnival.
3) eat plenty of TURNIP GREENS for that full AROMATIC KWANZAA experience.
4) if you meet at KFC, Church's or Popeyes its already catered
5) needs its own music if its to develop a cultural following....
#4 Jan 2, 2013
5) needs its own music if its to develop a cultural following. BONGOS!!!!!!
#5 Jan 3, 2013
Not many were "invented" as a racist political move, by ignorant negroes who don't know much about their own culture beyond EBT cards, and impregnating they btches.
#6 Jan 3, 2013
Now, just a second, there. I represent that remark.
Add your comments below
|Cal State Long Beach: Undocumented immigrant ca...||Oct '15||Amos||15|
|All learning relies on literacy (May '15)||May '15||Apex||1|
|Long Beach homes a hard buy for todaya s middle... (May '15)||May '15||RealRealtor||3|
|Middle class minorities face unique challenges ... (Apr '15)||Apr '15||Billy Bob||7|
|Why the Getty is giving Cal State Long Beach's ... (Mar '15)||Apr '15||Spanky||4|
|California State University Long Beach: Illegal... (Mar '15)||Mar '15||paps||3|
|Minority science students motivated by altruism (Mar '15)||Mar '15||tourist||3|
Find what you want!
Search Cal State Long Beach Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC