College freshman survey: finance worr...

College freshman survey: finance worries up, liberalism down

There are 1 comment on the Christian Science Monitor story from Jan 25, 2013, titled College freshman survey: finance worries up, liberalism down. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

Students study in a library at California State University, Long Beach. CSU's state funding was cut by $750 million in 2012, endemic of secondary education systems nationwide, causing incoming students to factor the economy into their application decisions more than ever before, a study says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

CSULB Josh

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
I don't agree. I think students have given up any hope for a chance at much of a future except as tax slaves to the bureaucrat unions in CA.
Students are fed up with the nonsense in all the other States but not here. Ask around, most students with the intelligence needed to process basic facts know that they must leave CA for opportunities to thrive and prosper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cal State Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Beach City College may push new bond measure Feb '16 Ronald 3
News Transit's Impact on Congestion Jan '16 Ronald 1
News AIDS crisis loomed over Generation X Jan '16 Xstain Mullah Fra... 4
News Cal State Long Beach: Undocumented immigrant ca... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Amos 15
News All learning relies on literacy (May '15) May '15 Apex 1
News Long Beach homes a hard buy for todaya s middle... (May '15) May '15 RealRealtor 3
News Middle class minorities face unique challenges ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Billy Bob 7
More from around the web