First day of school in Long Beach a l...

First day of school in Long Beach a lesson in waiting

There are 4 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Aug 27, 2012, titled First day of school in Long Beach a lesson in waiting. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

Long Beach City College student Vicky Van was hoping to enroll in a psychology class on Monday, but at No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

Jarvis

Anaheim, CA

#1 Aug 28, 2012
1. Foster and his cronies maintain Long Beach as a sanctuary city. If the college needs more money, go to Bob Foster and the city council and get it from them. Leave taxpayers alone.

2. NO new taxes! EVER!

3. Nice boobs on the little glasses-wearing nerd girl, on the right, in the orange low-cut blouse.
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Jarvis wrote:
1. Foster and his cronies maintain Long Beach as a sanctuary city. If the college needs more money, go to Bob Foster and the city council and get it from them. Leave taxpayers alone.
2. NO new taxes! EVER!
3. Nice boobs on the little glasses-wearing nerd girl, on the right, in the orange low-cut blouse.
1. True.

2. Agree.

3. I'll take the one on the left.
Lay Pipe

Long Beach, CA

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Check out how much (or little) profs at the CSU system make. I make more than most of them (union pipe fitter).
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#5 Aug 28, 2012
Is Long Beach still teaching in English or is that too "racist".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cal State Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Student Writes Op-Ed About How Milk ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Ronald 3
News Pilot academy at Banning High faces closure, in... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Ronald 2
News Long Beach City College may push new bond measure (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ronald 3
News Transit's Impact on Congestion (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ronald 1
News AIDS crisis loomed over Generation X (Jan '16) Jan '16 Xstain Mullah Fra... 4
News Cal State Long Beach: Undocumented immigrant ca... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Amos 15
News All learning relies on literacy (May '15) May '15 Apex 1
More from around the web