More Long Beach Economic Struggles Bared

Oct 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Occupy Long Beach events at Bluff Park, downtown, Cal State Long Beach and Long Beach City College have provided a mobil town square where first time marchers are sharing middle class losses by helpless, homeless, jobless and frightened Long Beach residents.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Happy Days

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

As long as Long Beach City Hall continues to give raises in salaries thus increasing the tax slave funded Pensions of their Public Empl Union Masters all will continue to go as planned in what remains of Long Beach.

The City Hall Democratic Dictatorship promises that we will look back of these troubled times as the best of days.
They assure us all that it will only get worse as the horrific impact of Cap and Trade "regulations" and the diabolical anti citizen Dream Act force most of the non union middle class to refugee out of the State.
no illegals

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

"Undocumented workers want their taxes to benefit them outside of work....""

Uh.. how bout you go fu-ck yourself, Jai Dion Hudson, you stupid POS.
Robert Estes

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Most every one who supports the Dream Act are self identify as nothing more than "disinterested sperm or egg donors" rather than caring American style "parents".
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Typical of the statements and the attitudes of the protesters is that of Tamara Philips who states - while wearing a politically correct t-shirt that read "Can you hear me now?" Tamara states:

"I'm outraged that my family of three paid more in taxes in 2010 than Exxon, Bank of America and Citicorp combined,"

It is likely the object of Tamara's outrage is misplaced. Unlike the hard working taxpaying minority who support most of them, the disgruntled "well-fed and clothed" protester element has the leisure to engage in such partisan politically motivated protests because their numbers are is heavily weighted by the presence of the dangerous unstable taxpayer supported element.

The protests of this media driven frenzy are being directed at the results, not the cause, of the woes this "now awakened" element complains of. It is likely those now protesting the results were just as fervent in demanding the implementation of all the failed taxpayer funded post 60s 70s revolution Government economic and social programs the pandering revolutionary politicians implemented. Programs that exacerbated, if not, in fact, caused the current mess. And what a mess it truly is.

Ronald
Roger Edgar

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Obama's handler's believe that if B of A can be brought down by the union members who have taken over the OCCUPY Movement that the 140,000 full time employees of B of A will increase our Nations unemployment to a record 10%.

What an exciting time to be a "progressive".
Tom Traynor

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Darn I hate it when the acrid stench of the Unions stinks up the protests and ruin a good solid well motivated message.
Now every one is just turned OFF.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••