Seal Beach shooting worst in O.C. his...

Seal Beach shooting worst in O.C. history

There are 26 comments on the The Wave story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Seal Beach shooting worst in O.C. history. In it, The Wave reports that:

Orange County's deadliest mass killing before today was a shooting spree at Cal State Fullerton in July 1976.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wave.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
plumb bobsky

Houghton, MI

#1 Oct 13, 2011
Where were the police cowards cowering at when all this was going on? LOL.
Troll police

Kings Mountain, NC

#2 Oct 16, 2011
plumb bobsky wrote:
yea its real funny wheninnocent people lose their lifes. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Seriously
Friend of Seal Beach

North Hollywood, CA

#3 Oct 17, 2011
plumb bobsky wrote:
I get disgusted with the callous people who make idiot comments from behind the anonymity of their computers. SBPD officers were on scene within 1 minute of the first call. The suspect was in custody within 5 minutes. If you think you could have done a better job, then please apply at the City of Seal Beach. Basically, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
DB cooper

Oceanside, CA

#4 Oct 19, 2011
Of course you want to praise the SBPD,"they caught the guy" ,wow that was tough!But wrap your MIND around this .Seal Beach police have done so much ill will to past citizens that they BROUGHT ALL THIS AND MORE THIER WAY!!!!Thoughts ,and energy have been directed their way in the most negative of ways, because of the actions of those civil right violating coward LIARS.You dont like it ? Than hold those accountable.You get what you give ,PERIOD !!!! check psycic warriors
DB cooper

Oceanside, CA

#5 Oct 19, 2011
Heres some more info; they had full access to the recent court orders regarding this very volatile and ACTIVE court custody case, they work hand inass with HBPD were suspect lived and like you know Seal is a tiny town ,and their were threats made.But those civil right violating cowards run on their OWN agenda IGNORING real threats all the while out hasseling skateboarders and pot smokers instead of doing real police work. As a matter of fact they subvert the judicial process to run their own AGENDA , so dont be surprised about this and more misfortune that happens upon SEAL BEACH
Friend of Seal Beach

North Hollywood, CA

#6 Oct 20, 2011
Thank GOD you now live where you belong. Enjoy.
Friend of Seal Beach

North Hollywood, CA

#7 Oct 20, 2011
Based on your slanted rants, you must have had some issues in Seal Beach which made you move to wonderful Oceanside. Please do all of us who reside in Seal Beach a favor. Stay in Ocenaside.
420MAN

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 20, 2011
Bruce, is that you in Oceanside? When is the party that you promised?
DB cooper

Oceanside, CA

#9 Oct 20, 2011
I go anywhere I want when I want ,This Is A Free Country, contrary to what seal beach pigs want!You ever heard of the 4th AMENDMENT? Because the seal pigs havent they love trampelling on peoples civil liberties.I go to seal beach all the time.You better tell your fullerton/brea PIG friends "that its also not OK to beat to death homeless people"that brings bad "karma" ALSO. But since the shooter was a teabagger and most cops are teabaggers , mabe your christian beliefs think its cool to start useing 2nd amendment remedies,
DB cooper

Oceanside, CA

#10 Oct 20, 2011
2:00 am in Brea , your a PIG.....
DB cooper

Oceanside, CA

#11 Oct 20, 2011
Your God or my God, cause my god is more powerful than your GOD, explain that ,to the victims childrens why when they ask why jesus didnt protect their parents from the rageing TEABAGGER SHOOTER..
DB cooper

Oceanside, CA

#12 Oct 20, 2011
Let me put it in terms you understand;Take your family and get out of sodom and gomorah,I mean Seal and Fullerton, and dont look back or youll get turned to SALT....you got your beloved cops to thank for that
420MAN

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Oct 20, 2011
Hey Bruce, Since you are such a good Christian, why don't you put the $$$'s you got from Seal Beach to good use. Donate it to the victim's fund.
420MAN

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Oct 20, 2011
You are pathetic, you always will be a LOSER.
DB cooper

Oceanside, CA

#15 Oct 20, 2011
420 man always knew you were a cop,hows the health of henderpuss and the rest of the crooked cops?Lil colon cancer jumpin off?My name is David Morehouse and payback is a bitch
420MAN

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Oct 20, 2011
Please feel free to come back and visit Seal Beach sometime. Really looking forward to seeing you. Maybe I can treat you to a meal.
420MAN

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Oct 20, 2011
I can even offer you a place to stay.
Dane Thorsen

Phelan, CA

#18 Oct 20, 2011
The overwhelming majority of the families in small Community of Seal Beach have more decency, dignity, honor and integrity than you could find in the entire population of what remains of LA County. Seal Beach ROCKS! Stay strong!
DB cooper

Oceanside, CA

#19 Oct 21, 2011
I come there all the time fat boy , If thats a threat , Sueing you Pigs is more than FUN its financially beneficial , NAME THE TIME and place PIG !!!
DB cooper

Oceanside, CA

#20 Oct 21, 2011
Put your badge# down officer if your going to make threats instead of falsely repn , You can join your buddies from fullerton Ramos and Cicinelli they thought they could trample on civil rights UNDER THE COLOR OF AUTHORITY TOO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cal State Fullerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 6 things you should know about Harriet Tubman, ... Apr '16 dcool 6
News 'Trigger warnings' spark a battle in the classroom (Nov '15) Nov '15 Deek Champak 2
News An era closes for Schullers and their congregants (Jun '12) Sep '14 R Schuller 3
News California sorority faces probation for a Taco ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Disappointed 1
Snitch at UCLA (Apr '14) Apr '14 Teacher 1
News Family pleads for help finding missing Orange w... (May '13) Jun '13 Be safe please 2
News Vacaville High School's Larry Baker reflects on... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mr Hand 1
More from around the web