Four promoted within Santa Cruz Fire ...

Four promoted within Santa Cruz Fire Department

There are 1 comment on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jun 14, 2012, titled Four promoted within Santa Cruz Fire Department. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Santa Cruz Fire department officials have promoted two fire captains and two fire engineers, all natives of the Santa Cruz area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

DBS

Foster City, CA

#1 Jun 14, 2012
I always wanted to be a fireman! I'm araid I couldnt pass the physical though :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cal State Fresno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armenian Genocide Monument To Be Built On CSUF ... (May '14) May '14 ibne dander 28
News Armenian Genocide Centennial Committee of Fresn... (May '14) May '14 ibne dander 3
News American Education Fair 2013 to showcase top un... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Guitarist GW Will... 1
News Young illegal immigrants maya (Sep '12) Feb '13 Frito Bandito 49
News Karate student beats up drunk intruder in her F... (Oct '12) Nov '12 DonkeyEstonkey 17
News California immigrants illegally in U.S. hope to... (Sep '12) Sep '12 2012 Romney 1
News Young illegal immigrants may get driver's licenses (Sep '12) Sep '12 sparticus 1
More from around the web