Liberalism spreading among college freshmen, survey finds

Jan 26, 2012 Full story: The Campbell Reporter

Alex Mangels, an 18-year-old freshman from Lafayette, talks about a UCLA survey showing increasingly liberal attitudes among the nation's university freshman in between classes at the University of California in Berkeley, Calif.

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Liberalism has long been the mark of an educated person. Why would anything change?
Bubba

Elk Grove, CA

#2 Jan 27, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Liberalism has long been the mark of an educated person. Why would anything change?
To the right wingers anybody to the left of Newt Gingrich is a demon! You can see that demonstrated in the current race for Republican candidate for President. They are all pandering to the Tea Party element of the party, trying to be as right wing crazy as possible! You also have halfwits like Rush "Pus Gut" Limbaugh stirring up the unwashed and unlearned masses with his distortions and outright fabrications of the truth. Liberals who they call "libtards" are the enemy to be hated and feared at all times!

Personally I think the far right and far left are equally goofy! Think the far left can't be totally wacko? Take a look at Ralph Nader and Cindy Sheehan! Absolutely as goofy as Limbaugh and Gingrich and the rest of the right wing crowd! Screw the whole bunch of them on both extreme ends of the spectrum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cal State East Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hayward: Cal State East Bay building demolition... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Riverbank resident 1
Employee Who Tied Up Girl Banned From Working i... (Mar '13) Mar '13 itsmejd 1
Solano College Board District 5 candidate Mark ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 lawrence a zunino 1
Experts brace for wave of autistic adults (Oct '12) Oct '12 Vaccines Maims Kills 1
Elections 2012: Bekki Van Voorhis-Gilbert, Cand... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Bekki Van Voorhis... 3
Pell Grants plug pulled for thousands of students (May '12) May '12 para0extra0ab 2
Cal State to close door on spring 2013 enrollment (Mar '12) Mar '12 Ronald 5
More from around the web