Hatem Farsakh & Sharif Rizk: Palestinian Muslim Hate Crime Tire Iron...

Jan 17, 2013 Full story: Debbie Schlussel

And it's time for another episode of "Your Day" in "Religion of Peace" "Peacefulness." They say that a million Muslims now live in New York City and its boroughs, so you can expect more and more of this, as their numbers increase.

Full Story
George Lazaro

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Why do you insist on calling this a hate crime? Is there any evidence to support your claim or are you intent on creating false accusations on the internet to convince yourself it is okay to dislike Muslims, because it seems the latter?
Chris F

Woodbury, NY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Thank you, George. Debbie Schlussel is a scurrilous Islamophobe. As unfortunate and brutal as this incident was, the religious background of the defendants has absolutely nothing to do with this case. These types of incidents occur daily in this country; the only time the religion of the perpetrators is ever an issue is when Islam is involved.

This is vile, zealous propaganda, something Ms. Schussel is well-versed in. She's made a career out of spreading hate.
Big A

Danielson, CT

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Who ever says this is a hate crim is stupid and they have nothing better to do but accuse others of things they did not do
Ahmed

Danielson, CT

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Let me tell who ever it is that's accusing mr Hatem & sharif have no life and they deserve to to be charged with a hate crime for putting this website up I'm the 1st place allahu akbar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Due Process For College Men Dec 17 cant trust many 1
Most Recent Comment Oct '14 Bundy 6
Free speech 101 (Nov '13) Nov '13 Gary Fouse 1
welcomes reporter (Nov '13) Nov '13 durablebrad 3
Margalit Fox's 'The Riddle of the Labyrinth', t... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jim 1
Man arrested in Brooklyn rape (May '13) May '13 audub0n00 1
Seasoned activists critique Wall Street protests (Oct '11) Oct '11 Caribou Barbie 86
More from around the web