Palermo Town News

Apr 26, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Village Soup

Luis Roldan, an eighth grade student at Palermo Consolidated School, submitted the winning logo design in Palermo Historical Society's logo contest Enlarge... Kaylah Marie Jones Phone: 993-2403 E-mail: Kaykaygirl52@yahoo.com Does anyone know who the famous poet from Maine is? I have been reading about him lately.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2011
Paula M

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Where in the best place to get geneological records or find out about families or history of the town circs 1780-1850's)? My family is reseaching Andrew Lewis m. Polly (Martha)Chapman family from Palermo.
Caroline

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Paula M wrote:
Where in the best place to get geneological records or find out about families or history of the town circs 1780-1850's)? My family is reseaching Andrew Lewis m. Polly (Martha)Chapman family from Palermo.
The Palermo Historical Society, P.O. Box 13, Palermo, Maine 04354. Physical address 54 No. Palermo Road.
Ken

Wiscasset, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Paula M wrote:
Did you ever find out any information about these people? My research never got any further than Andrew and Martha (never seen the Polly part).

Happy to share what little I have. klewis01@maine.rr.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••