Palermo Town News

Apr 26, 2010 Full story: Village Soup

Luis Roldan, an eighth grade student at Palermo Consolidated School, submitted the winning logo design in Palermo Historical Society's logo contest Enlarge... Kaylah Marie Jones Phone: 993-2403 E-mail: Kaykaygirl52@yahoo.com Does anyone know who the famous poet from Maine is? I have been reading about him lately.

Read more
Paula M

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2010
Where in the best place to get geneological records or find out about families or history of the town circs 1780-1850's)? My family is reseaching Andrew Lewis m. Polly (Martha)Chapman family from Palermo.
Caroline

Northeast Harbor, ME

#2 May 6, 2010
Paula M wrote:
Where in the best place to get geneological records or find out about families or history of the town circs 1780-1850's)? My family is reseaching Andrew Lewis m. Polly (Martha)Chapman family from Palermo.
The Palermo Historical Society, P.O. Box 13, Palermo, Maine 04354. Physical address 54 No. Palermo Road.
Ken

Wiscasset, ME

#3 Mar 12, 2011
Paula M wrote:
Did you ever find out any information about these people? My research never got any further than Andrew and Martha (never seen the Polly part).

Happy to share what little I have. klewis01@maine.rr.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowdoin College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martin Malloy III Jan '15 Lborden3 1
News Shayne Looper: Whatever happened to tolerance o... Oct '14 Rainbow Kid 16
News Bowdoin College publicly displays pictures of n... (Apr '14) May '14 The Morrigan 3
News Del. man charged with faking his way into Harvard (May '10) Jan '14 DILF 32
News Same-Sex Couple Marries Outside Philly Despite Ban (Jul '13) Aug '13 AZbound 2
News Before signing for student loan, consider this (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dr Stinko 1
News Angus King makes a last stand for moderation in... (Jun '12) Jun '12 coughnuroff 17
More from around the web