Neighborhood Socioeconomic Status And...

Neighborhood Socioeconomic Status And Diabetes

There are 5 comments on the RedOrbit story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Neighborhood Socioeconomic Status And Diabetes. In it, RedOrbit reports that:

Researchers from Boston University's Slone Epidemiology Center have found a direct link between neighborhood socioeconomic status and risk for type 2 diabetes in African American women.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RedOrbit.

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2010
All of that fried chicken and Crisco is messing up their pancreases.

I Am The Riddler

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 11, 2010
"Mah baybay dayday gawts da daerbetes an' da daereah. Wurt kande insh-rinse warks? I be hopin' fo' change from da big bleack mayn in da skay and dat O'Baumer fella. Must be one them bleack Ahrush oh sumfin'. Fo' sixtay-fayiv yeeahs I eated nuffin' but gubmint cheese. I is a real vegertariun oh sumfin'. My pappy woulda been sor prawd er me!"
fat albert

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2010
lol dey gots "the Sugga" ....

lol!

I Am The Riddler

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2010
fat albert wrote:
lol dey gots "the Sugga" ....
lol!
http://5goldenrings.files.wordpress.com/2008/...

Hey, hey, hey! You gots da sugga AN' da swagga! Haw joo do dat?
Keagan
#5 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone want two tix to Color Me Rad August 1st? (Jul '15) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
News Diet sodas may be tied to stroke, dementia risk... (Apr '17) Apr '17 AmeriBev 1
News This college student teaches philosophy to home... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Lucky you 2
News Former Pennsylvania official charged in Federal... (Mar '17) Mar '17 silly rabbit 1
News BU researcher receives prestigious clinical psy... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Humanspirit 1
News Trump could learn a thing or two about freedom ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 synchronized _2_ ... 4
More from around the web