Head of Southern Baptist school marks...

Head of Southern Baptist school marks 20 years

There are 2 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Sep 2, 2013, titled Head of Southern Baptist school marks 20 years. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

For the last 20 years, Albert Mohler has led the flagship school of the Southern Baptist Convention , restoring it to more conservative principals even though it meant purging faculty who were out of step with his beliefs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#1 Sep 4, 2013
guy sounds like a real asshat and is bent on indoctrinating the students with fascist 'principles.' Vermin like this should be kept away from kids!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 5, 2013
He's a great guy, dedicated to evangelizing the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Changes in primate teeth linked to rise of monkeys Jul 16 Audi 5000 Mom 7
News Why Black People Answer When Farrakhan Calls (Oct '15) Jul 7 T-BOS 105
News Newton mural for shooting victims covered due t... Feb '16 public trust viol... 1
News Postcard from Poznan: Visiting the Millano Grou... (Oct '15) Oct '15 PolakPotrafi 1
Anyone want two tix to Color Me Rad August 1st? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Colormeradtix2for... 1
News Family of Roslindale Man Sees Video of His Shoo... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Marie-Luise_J 1
News The Week (May '15) May '15 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web