Supreme Court won't reduce student's ...

Supreme Court won't reduce student's $675,000 music download fine

There are 2 comments on the story from May 21, 2012, titled Supreme Court won't reduce student's $675,000 music download fine. In it, reports that:

The Supreme Court won't reduce the $675,000 verdict against a Boston University student who illegally downloaded 30 songs and shared them on the Internet.

Join the discussion below, or

Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#1 May 21, 2012
Barbaric! This is just greed on the part of the so called 'music' industry. It will not affect me much because I only listen to classical music and could care less about illiterate(c)rappers, rockers, country morons and hip hop savages! I can't believe the court let this fine stand. The victim should leave the country after he graduates. Then he will not have to pay these parasites one thin dime!

Novosibirsk, Russia

#2 May 23, 2012
It's so important to be anonymous and use VPN, SSH tunnels etc, there are a lot of services like openvpn, torrentprivacy, pirateray etc
Why to get such a risk ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What A Good Leader Should Be: More Memories Of ... Sep 30 naman 3
News Navy secretary defends his unusual picks for sh... Sep '16 Wondering 4
News Navy secretary defends his unusual picks for sh... Sep '16 BabyDoll 4
News Changes in primate teeth linked to rise of monkeys Jul '16 Audi 5000 Mom 7
News Why Black People Answer When Farrakhan Calls (Oct '15) Jul '16 T-BOS 104
News Newton mural for shooting victims covered due t... (Feb '16) Feb '16 public trust viol... 1
News Postcard from Poznan: Visiting the Millano Grou... (Oct '15) Oct '15 PolakPotrafi 1
More from around the web