Power Of Perceptions: Imagining The R...

Power Of Perceptions: Imagining The Reality You Want

There are 1 comment on the TurnTo23.com story from Apr 11, 2012, titled Power Of Perceptions: Imagining The Reality You Want. In it, TurnTo23.com reports that:

Viktor Frankl was a Jewish psychiatrist who spent three years during World War II living under unspeakable circumstances in several of the most notorious Nazi concentration camps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurnTo23.com.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 11, 2012
Ok. Being locked in a room with three AA women who have large breasts and are covered in oil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Changes in primate teeth linked to rise of monkeys Jul 16 Audi 5000 Mom 7
News Why Black People Answer When Farrakhan Calls (Oct '15) Jul 7 T-BOS 105
News Newton mural for shooting victims covered due t... Feb '16 public trust viol... 1
News Postcard from Poznan: Visiting the Millano Grou... (Oct '15) Oct '15 PolakPotrafi 1
Anyone want two tix to Color Me Rad August 1st? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Colormeradtix2for... 1
News Family of Roslindale Man Sees Video of His Shoo... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Marie-Luise_J 1
News The Week (May '15) May '15 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web