Wheeling Jesuit University Fires Pres...

Wheeling Jesuit University Fires President Fr. Julio Giulietti

There are 1 comment on the Huntington News story from Aug 10, 2009, titled Wheeling Jesuit University Fires President Fr. Julio Giulietti. In it, Huntington News reports that:

The Wheeling Jesuit University Board of Trustees has fired university president the Rev.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huntington News.

Steve Milavec

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 13, 2009
I am really disappointed at this violation of process at the firing of Fr. Giulietti. When I went to Wheeling College in 1966 we had a president named Frank Haig that we really wanted to have dismissed, but we couldn't get the board to listen back then. Now it seems pretty easy to remove a president who is popular with students and faculty. Sheesh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Major victory for BC in court battle over Belfa... (Jun '13) Oct '15 Lawrence James co... 29
News Innovation Economy | BetaBostonOn-demand apps c... Aug '15 Elise Likes Cheddar 1
News McDonald's Wages and the False Hope of 'Good Mi... (Apr '15) Apr '15 mentald 1
News Derrick Jackson: The positive numbers about you... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Big Knob 2
News Drexel's freshman applications plunge - happily (Jan '15) Jan '15 RandomLuck 1
News Scientist: Conn. could get damaging quakes (Jan '15) Jan '15 Will 1
News Experts mystified by Plainfield's earthquake 's... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Will 1
More from around the web