The Return of the Cross to Boston Col...

The Return of the Cross to Boston College

There are 1 comment on the The Corner story from Feb 11, 2009, titled The Return of the Cross to Boston College. In it, The Corner reports that:

Over the Christmas break, the President of Boston College quietly ordered crucifixes returned to classrooms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Corner.

william

West Boylston, MA

#1 Mar 9, 2009
I always wondered what happened to the Cross on
the wall when I returned to Boston College after the Christmas break, only to be told they were doing some cleaning in the class rooms. Never to return when the cleaning was done. So the crss was put back up during the class again, only to have it gone when a break was there again. I am
so happy that after 25 years of playing cat and mouse, to hear that the Cross is going up in the College classrooms again. How happy this has made this family to think of the Boston College of years ago. Can say with pride the love of a scool that went astray for a long time. God Bles the College with great success that our children will be taught once agin about our Faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll says blacks less likely to have enough for... May '17 Jesus Hernandez 1
News Liberal Judges Releasing Illegal Alien Criminal... May '17 UdiotRaceAMAKEWOR... 5
News Drexel's freshman applications plunge - happily (Jan '15) Mar '17 Guido 2
News Anti-gay slur sparks protest on BC campus (Sep '16) Oct '16 Shirvell s Shrivel 14
News Author John Smolens to visit Bayliss Library (Sep '16) Sep '16 Field of Dreams 1
News What if Randi Weingarten were U.S. education se... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Studio 1954 1
News Downing Named 'Rising Star' by College Democrats (Apr '11) Sep '16 Fan of Ben 3
More from around the web