Mass. Sen. Brown hits Dem rival on nu...

Mass. Sen. Brown hits Dem rival on nude photo quip

There are 7 comments on the www.boston.com story from Oct 6, 2011, titled Mass. Sen. Brown hits Dem rival on nude photo quip. In it, www.boston.com reports that:

U.S. Sen. Scott Brown took a jab at Democratic rival Elizabeth Warren during a radio interview Thursday, saying "Thank God" she didn't take her clothes off to help pay for college.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.boston.com.

WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#2 Oct 6, 2011
HA! HA! HA!....TOUCHE!..He SKEWERED HER!

Nude warren?...YUCK!!Like a nude Pelosi,Boxer,and all the LOONY ugly s!

“Tea parties R 4 little girls.”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#3 Oct 7, 2011
WOODCHUCK wrote:
HA! HA! HA!....TOUCHE!..He SKEWERED HER!
Nude warren?...YUCK!!Like a nude Pelosi,Boxer,and all the LOONY ugly s!
Of course, you'd prefer to see a nude Scott Brown. Whatever floats your boat, Woody.:)
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#4 Oct 7, 2011
Jim Trebowski wrote:
<quoted text> Of course, you'd prefer to see a nude Scott Brown. Whatever floats your boat, Woody.:)
OHH! Jimmy boy want to play cute do ya?..out of yer class,your an amateur in these things....if fact I was a Poster boy once.Would you like a copy of a photo?? A 8.5 x11, Glossy,and autographed?? send $25,00 and a self addressed evevlope....Its in all my magnificence, as a DI,Combat boots,Helmet ,and my M-1..Thats it!...Yes Girly boy dumb Pollacks like you would droll in wild fantasizing!...For ya see you would not want my dick as a wart hanging off yer eyelid!...It Smarts!

So run along small boy and stop playing with yer self...Ya Will Go Blind!Already your Dumb,..world does not need more DUMB POLLACKS ,who are BLIND also...

PS..or BS what ever?..if you think those UGLY LOONY BITCHS are GOOD LOOKING??...Yer a DUMBER POLLACK than I thought!..have fun Maggot!
Yes He Is

Burlington, MA

#5 Oct 7, 2011
Scott Brown is an immature, classless scumbag.

“Tea parties R 4 little girls.”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#6 Oct 7, 2011
WOODCHUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
OHH! Jimmy boy want to play cute do ya?..out of yer class,your an amateur in these things....if fact I was a Poster boy once.Would you like a copy of a photo?? A 8.5 x11, Glossy,and autographed?? send $25,00 and a self addressed evevlope....Its in all my magnificence, as a DI,Combat boots,Helmet ,and my M-1..Thats it!...Yes Girly boy dumb Pollacks like you would droll in wild fantasizing!...For ya see you would not want my dick as a wart hanging off yer eyelid!...It Smarts!
So run along small boy and stop playing with yer self...Ya Will Go Blind!Already your Dumb,..world does not need more DUMB POLLACKS ,who are BLIND also...
PS..or BS what ever?..if you think those UGLY LOONY BITCHS are GOOD LOOKING??...Yer a DUMBER POLLACK than I thought!..have fun Maggot!
Wow,dude. I was kidding. I forgot how you old conservative guys shouting at the sun can't take a joke. I'll try to be more politically correct next time, and i'm sorry if that offended you. Your a good guy, Woody. Don't lose that, ok?
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#7 Oct 7, 2011
Jim Trebowski wrote:
<quoted text> Wow,dude. I was kidding. I forgot how you old conservative guys shouting at the sun can't take a joke. I'll try to be more politically correct next time, and i'm sorry if that offended you. Your a good guy, Woody. Don't lose that, ok?
No offense Jamey Boy,..at least not now1..Thanx you ,gave me the opportunity to kick butt!...Ya know if you present your butt like that,it will get kicked!...just as you tried to kick mine!....Funny ,I really was many moons ago on a poster,..NO NOT WANTED TWERP,but in fact a military thing!...

Politically correct? TOPIX?..this whore house of whats wrong with everything???.No Jamey Boy,I do not think so.

But We should adhere to the some basic rules...Any questions as to ones sexual preference presented in a fraudulent manner ,will get yo a INSTANT RETALIATION..no prisoners....So lets murder politics,humiliate each other,ridicule ,Hey ,Alls fair in war...Buy\t metion my JUNK or INSTIGATE untruths ...WATCH YER ASS!....In Cyber Space But of Course...However in a gin mill,I would convince you..WITH VIGOR!!...Have Fun James!
Indict AIPAC

Bradenton, FL

#8 Oct 25, 2011
Yes He Is wrote:
Scott Brown is an immature, classless scumbag.
.......... sCOTT bROWN , Eric Cantor and most of Congress have sold out the USA for their zio - handlers from TEL AVIV .......... Izzzraaali Achtung Corporations insist that the CHOSEN are entitled to collect trillions in hidden taxes from the USA .......... Congress is the Knesset on the Potomac .......... Scott Brownnosed the Yidfellas .... see GOP GOMORRAH by Max Blumenthal .......... take the USA back from the K STREET pork barrel Kosher Nostra .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Major victory for BC in court battle over Belfa... (Jun '13) 13 hr Lawrence James co... 24
News Innovation Economy | BetaBostonOn-demand apps c... Aug 17 Elise Likes Cheddar 1
News McDonald's Wages and the False Hope of 'Good Mi... Apr '15 mentald 1
News Derrick Jackson: The positive numbers about you... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Big Knob 2
News Drexel's freshman applications plunge - happily (Jan '15) Jan '15 RandomLuck 1
News Scientist: Conn. could get damaging quakes (Jan '15) Jan '15 Will 1
News Experts mystified by Plainfield's earthquake 's... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Will 1
More from around the web