Top Vatican official rededicates Mass. menorah

Mar 25, 2009 Full story: WBT-AM Charlotte 16

The Vatican's top liaison to Jews helped rededicate a menorah in memory of Holocaust victims Wednesday amid fallout from the Holy See's botched decision to lift the excommunication of a Holocaust-denying bishop.

Full Story
JohnSV

Spokane, WA

#1 Mar 25, 2009
Total sell-out to Jews. Pathetic. The Church rewards Jews for rejecting Jesus.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 25, 2009
JohnSV wrote:
Total sell-out to Jews. Pathetic. The Church rewards Jews for rejecting Jesus.
Your scholarly statement is certain to enhance ecumenism.
JohnSV

Spokane, WA

#3 Mar 25, 2009
confused one wrote:
<quoted text>
Your scholarly statement is certain to enhance ecumenism.
Your ignorance is certain to encourge traditional Catholicism.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 26, 2009
JohnSV wrote:
<quoted text>
Traditional Catholicism is, at best, a misleading term. What tradition is it? How far back in history do you claim this tradition exists? Do you really mean tradition as you experienced it during your lifetime, or Tradition as taught by the Roman Catholic Church (an extension of supposed revelation)?
Perhaps the fogs in Seattle cloud your thinking.
JohnSV

Spokane, WA

#5 Mar 26, 2009
confused one wrote:
<quoted text>
Traditional Catholicism is, at best, a misleading term. What tradition is it? How far back in history do you claim this tradition exists? Do you really mean tradition as you experienced it during your lifetime, or Tradition as taught by the Roman Catholic Church (an extension of supposed revelation)?
Perhaps the fogs in Seattle cloud your thinking.

If you don't know the meaning of the word "traditional" look it up moron. Your ignorance is nauseating.
piusx

Lancaster, PA

#6 Mar 26, 2009
Kasper the friendly apostate strikes again
BigFatAlHatesPap ists

Grand Island, NY

#7 Mar 27, 2009
JohnSV wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is certain to encourage rabid anti-papacy all across America. Take your evil papacy and burn it down.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 27, 2009
JohnSV wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know the meaning of the word "traditional" look it up moron. Your ignorance is nauseating.
You not only exhibit clouded thinking, you are also a poltroon.
Sandra

Yakima, WA

#9 Mar 27, 2009
confused one wrote:
<quoted text>
Begone Jew! Kibbutz giving you some new fuel for hatred?
JohnSV

Spokane, WA

#10 Mar 27, 2009
confused one wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your confused mind elsehwere where cowards like YOU have nothing of value to say and less to contribute.
Ricco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#11 Mar 27, 2009
BigFatAlHatesPapists wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is certain to encourage rabid anti-papacy all across America. Take your evil papacy and burn it down.
GO F*CK YOURSELF PIECE OF GARBAGE!! What the hell did you ever do except pollute topix with your pea brain?

Location hidden

#12 Mar 27, 2009
Sandra and John SV:
You are a shallow cowardly hind, and you lie.
-Taken from: Henry IV, part I

But I must at least commend you for looking up the meaning of the word poltroon.

Lots of hate-fog spewing from Washington State today.
CatholicMan

UK

#13 Mar 27, 2009
confused one wrote:
Sandra and John SV:
You are a shallow cowardly hind, and you lie.
-Taken from: Henry IV, part I
But I must at least commend you for looking up the meaning of the word poltroon.
Lots of hate-fog spewing from Washington State today.
Even more hate coming from Huntingtown, Maryland oh confused one. Me thinks you need to get your own head straight before accusing others of cloudy thinking. What possible intentions could you have here except to degrade and demean a set of religious beliefs which any person has a right to. Take your arrogance and your ignorance somewhere else.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 27, 2009
CatholicMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more hate coming from Huntingtown, Maryland oh confused one. Me thinks you need to get your own head straight before accusing others of cloudy thinking. What possible intentions could you have here except to degrade and demean a set of religious beliefs which any person has a right to. Take your arrogance and your ignorance somewhere else.
Nothing better to do at 10 PM in London on a Friday night?

My comments were not meant to be hateful, just incisive. I do not mean to degrade or demean any person's religious beliefs. Posting comments can be a frustrating experience since many people take them the wrong way.
BigFatAl

Grand Island, NY

#15 Mar 27, 2009
Ricco wrote:
<quoted text>
GO F*CK YOURSELF PIECE OF GARBAGE!! What the hell did you ever do except pollute topix with your pea brain?
Filthy Hun Papist. I'd hang you like the dirty anti-Christ you are if I could get my hands on you.
Sohan

Bangladesh

#17 Apr 29, 2009
Its really a fantastic website I was searching this type of website.Thanks for your site.I have collect more information from this site. Thanks for this site to help us. We have a boiler installation company in UK. If anybody wants any help for boiler installation please visit our site.
http://www.boilerinstallationslondon.co.uk/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comm. Ave. redesign lacks adequate plans for bikes Aug '14 reality is a crutch 1
Boston foot tickler strikes again: 'Serial tick... (Jun '14) Jun '14 reality is a crutch 1
Global warming: the 97% fallacy (May '14) May '14 litesong 2
Kerry calls on U.S. college graduates to face d... (May '14) May '14 Responsibility 26
Study: Catholic Church has fallen short in serv... (May '14) May '14 Nulli Secundus 1
Gerry Adams arrest threatens Northern Ireland p... (May '14) May '14 Red coventry 3
Major victory for BC in court battle over Belfa... (Jun '13) Apr '14 rock white 21
More from around the web