Thousands rally in DC in a smaller, d...

Thousands rally in DC in a smaller, diverse counterpoint to Beck, tea party

There are 6 comments on the McClatchy DC story from Oct 2, 2010, titled Thousands rally in DC in a smaller, diverse counterpoint to Beck, tea party. In it, McClatchy DC reports that:

Thousands of liberal and labor activists rallied in the nation’s capital on Saturday and in other U.S. cities, calling for young or disillusioned Democrats to vote in the November elections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at McClatchy DC.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#1 Oct 2, 2010
And the Glen Beck out of touch with reality neo-cons jar heads think they had it going on.

I heard numbers to be in the millions... tisk tisk

LMFAO
Giter Done

Ashburn, VA

#2 Oct 2, 2010
th' crowd was much mo'e colo'ful, ah reckon. glen becks rally was makin' mah eyes hurt wif all them rednecks glowin' in th' sun, as enny fool kin plainly see.
dixie

Corinth, MS

#3 Oct 2, 2010
Civil rights activist, aka attention ho, Rev. Al Sharpton was there mugging for the cameras...his presence definitely gives this rally some credibility. LMFAO
Fraudsters

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2010
I heard on the news Friday, the unions "demanded" member presence. The same unions begging for a Federal bailout to refill their retirement coffers, as they'spent the money. I call that fraud!
spud

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2010
I hear that the Democrats, who numbered around 10% what Glen Beck had, created 5 times the garbage. People who hate work aren't very good at cleaning up after themselves. Come to think of it, they aren't too good at anything.
Zionist Media Czar

Sarasota, FL

#7 Nov 5, 2010
Fraudsters wrote:
I heard on the news Friday, the unions "demanded" member presence. The same unions begging for a Federal bailout to refill their retirement coffers, as they'spent the money. I call that fraud!
......... What you hear is from the FOX NEWS , Israeli Echo Chamber ........ At BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE - WAR PROPAGANDA DEPT ........ Prof. ELI KAVON teaches right from the LIKUD AGENDA ........ At the Zionist Controlled Colleges ........ Righteous Jews like NORMAN FINKLESTEIN , JOEL KOVEL and ILAN PAPPE are not allowed to speak ........ righteous jews are stalked and attacked by the KAVON GOON SQUADS.......... ELI KAVON , Abe Foxman and Jack Abramoff teach a course called LET's EXPAND THE ZIONIST IMPERIALISM VIA ZIONIST CONTROL OF CONGRESS ..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smithsonian to host 1st major US Quran exhibition Jun '16 The Prophet Lied 15
News Recruiting students overseas to fill seats, not... Apr '16 Lucy Jane Ann 2
News Did Acton Actually Get an Earthquake? (Feb '16) Feb '16 too 1
News Food | Snapchef Announces New Office in Downtow... (Jan '16) Jan '16 CAROLINE 1
News Muslim students take on Islamophobia: Next prot... (Jan '16) Jan '16 joy00923 2
News Major victory for BC in court battle over Belfa... (Jun '13) Oct '15 Lawrence James co... 29
News Innovation Economy | BetaBostonOn-demand apps c... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Elise Likes Cheddar 1
More from around the web