Gentle Chiropractic: N...

Gentle Chiropractic: N...

There are 4 comments on the The San Ramon Valley Sentinel story from Jun 21, 2010, titled Gentle Chiropractic: N.... In it, The San Ramon Valley Sentinel reports that:

Tri-Valley Holistic Moms Network Hosts Gentle Chiropractic: Nurturing the Whole Person - Mental, Emotional and Physical Presented by our own devoted leaders: Andrea Pritchett, D.C. and Nicole Valega, D.C. Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Ramon Valley Sentinel.

Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#1 Jun 21, 2010
Oh yes, another of the so-called fringe quacks of chiropractic.

"Network Chiropractic, BEST & Cranial Sacral therapy, all helping to gently release excess stress & tension, and facilitate transformation."

This quack also does and teaches "nucca" chiroquackery.

he he he

Any chiropractor still want to claim that quackery in chiropractic is only on the "fringe"? This quack graduated at the top of her chiropractic class. So, I suppose, she's one of the brighter ones. ha ha ha

Time for legislature to investigate chiropractic and empty its diapers.

When will the scam end?
Aerial View

AOL

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Oh yes, another of the so-called fringe quacks of chiropractic.
"Network Chiropractic, BEST & Cranial Sacral therapy, all helping to gently release excess stress & tension, and facilitate transformation."
he he he
Any chiropractor still want to claim that quackery in chiropractic is only on the "fringe"? This quack graduated at the top of her chiropractic class. So, I suppose, she's one of the brighter ones. ha ha ha
When will the scam end?
Wisdom is on a jealous rampage. He hates successful chiropractors. I can't blame him. If I were a loser like wisdom maybe I would be lashing out against successful people too. Then again, I have morals and I wish the best for people. Wisdom? Well, wisdom is just a jealous dumb asss.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#3 Jun 22, 2010
h yes, another of the so-called fringe quacks of chiropractic.

he he he

When will the scam end?

It will end when chiropractors begin to denounce ALL the fraud within the chiropractic enterprise or when legislators investigate this bizarre organization.

One need only read the posts from self proclaimed chiropractors to know that this filed needs to have its diaper cleaned out.

Just doing my part.
Aerial View

AOL

#4 Jun 22, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
h yes, another of the so-called fringe quacks of chiropractic.
he he he
When will the scam end?
It will end when chiropractors begin to denounce ALL the fraud within the chiropractic enterprise or when legislators investigate this bizarre organization.
One need only read the posts from self proclaimed chiropractors to know that this filed needs to have its diaper cleaned out.
Just doing my part.
He he he! Isn't it great how jealous wisdom is of me! I think that's just great!! he he he

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biola University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Computer repairman accused of taking nude pictu... (Jun '11) Aug 31 myfavetech 2
News California legislature balks at pulling grants ... Aug '16 Gays Run the World 10
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... Jun '16 Featherstone Harb... 4
News Two San Leandro Residents Recognized for Academ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Pirate 1
News Christian university retaliates against pro-lif... (Jun '13) Jun '13 chooselife 1
News Atheist, Christian student square off in debate (May '11) May '11 Gramen Ferox 28
News Miss Downey Pageant 2011 (Mar '11) Mar '11 Downey Resident 1
More from around the web