Gentle Chiropractic: N...

Jun 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The San Ramon Valley Sentinel

Tri-Valley Holistic Moms Network Hosts Gentle Chiropractic: Nurturing the Whole Person - Mental, Emotional and Physical Presented by our own devoted leaders: Andrea Pritchett, D.C. and Nicole Valega, D.C. Dr.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

Oh yes, another of the so-called fringe quacks of chiropractic.

"Network Chiropractic, BEST & Cranial Sacral therapy, all helping to gently release excess stress & tension, and facilitate transformation."

This quack also does and teaches "nucca" chiroquackery.

he he he

Any chiropractor still want to claim that quackery in chiropractic is only on the "fringe"? This quack graduated at the top of her chiropractic class. So, I suppose, she's one of the brighter ones. ha ha ha

Time for legislature to investigate chiropractic and empty its diapers.

When will the scam end?
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

Wisdom wrote:
Oh yes, another of the so-called fringe quacks of chiropractic.
"Network Chiropractic, BEST & Cranial Sacral therapy, all helping to gently release excess stress & tension, and facilitate transformation."
he he he
Any chiropractor still want to claim that quackery in chiropractic is only on the "fringe"? This quack graduated at the top of her chiropractic class. So, I suppose, she's one of the brighter ones. ha ha ha
When will the scam end?
Wisdom is on a jealous rampage. He hates successful chiropractors. I can't blame him. If I were a loser like wisdom maybe I would be lashing out against successful people too. Then again, I have morals and I wish the best for people. Wisdom? Well, wisdom is just a jealous dumb asss.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

h yes, another of the so-called fringe quacks of chiropractic.

he he he

When will the scam end?

It will end when chiropractors begin to denounce ALL the fraud within the chiropractic enterprise or when legislators investigate this bizarre organization.

One need only read the posts from self proclaimed chiropractors to know that this filed needs to have its diaper cleaned out.

Just doing my part.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Wisdom wrote:
h yes, another of the so-called fringe quacks of chiropractic.
he he he
When will the scam end?
It will end when chiropractors begin to denounce ALL the fraud within the chiropractic enterprise or when legislators investigate this bizarre organization.
One need only read the posts from self proclaimed chiropractors to know that this filed needs to have its diaper cleaned out.
Just doing my part.
He he he! Isn't it great how jealous wisdom is of me! I think that's just great!! he he he

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Biola University Discussions

Search the Biola University Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Two San Leandro Residents Recognized for Academ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Pirate 1
Christian university retaliates against pro-lif... (Jun '13) Jun '13 chooselife 1
Computer repairman accused of taking nude pictu... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Anonymous 1
Atheist, Christian student square off in debate (May '11) May '11 Gramen Ferox 28
Miss Downey Pageant 2011 (Mar '11) Mar '11 Downey Resident 1
Construction under way for new Talbot complex a... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Another Neighbor 3
Area students receive Alworth Scholarship (Jul '10) Jul '10 Frank 1
•••
•••