Upcoming series: "Shots Fired"

Upcoming series: "Shots Fired"

There are 1 comment on the Free Press story from Mar 27, 2010, titled Upcoming series: "Shots Fired". In it, Free Press reports that:

The Free Press will begin a four-day series Sunday that investigates the shooting confrontation in Kasota last July where Tyler Heilman was killed in a confrontation with Le Sueur County Deputy Todd Waldron.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Press.

Interesting

Alma, NE

#1 Mar 28, 2010
I wonder how the girlfriend, likes the "real facts" of the Loving Tyler, cheating on her..known.....??
I am glad the facts are finally getting said, the facts that everyone didnt want anyone to know.. The real story is about to come to light and I myself cant wait :) I think its about time, that people start hearing the real facts ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethany Lutheran College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mankato College Group Made Up Entirely Of Flutes (May '09) May '09 justaguess 9
More from around the web