Looking For A Pianist, Drummer, Basist

Looking For A Pianist, Drummer, Basist

Lindsay A

Cambridge, MA

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Looking for people to jam with my friends and I. Were from Boston, been performing for a long time here and there. Were getting older and need some new blood. We want to start performing at a local open mic on Tuesdays and we are building a recording studio, small but useful. I sing and rap a lil, my friend plays guitar, my friends sing and rap tooo. So if you want to just get out and meet people and get some performing under your belt this is a great way. We love going to shows and chilling so get in touch. Always down for a good time. E-mail me at [email protected] or look me up on facebook. I will be checking this as much as possible. Thanks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berklee College of Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking Talented Producers for Licensing Deals Feb '17 hdmusicnow 1
Seeking Music Instructors for Overseas Contract... (Sep '16) Sep '16 MUSICOOL China 1
berklee behind boring rock (Oct '15) Oct '15 youagain 1
Looking for Male Vocalist - R&B style (Jul '15) Jul '15 Arlanna Snow 1
News Woods Hole Film Festival Gears Up for 23rd Year (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cheryl D 1
News DeKalb NAACP students ready to take their talen... (May '14) May '14 addriene balwin 1
News A devastating mismatch: city vs. landlords (May '14) May '14 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web