Second debate is in McCain's favorite...

Second debate is in McCain's favorite style

There are 2 comments on the KATU-TV Portland story from Oct 7, 2008, titled Second debate is in McCain's favorite style. In it, KATU-TV Portland reports that:

Tuesday night's presidential debate offers Republican John McCain one of his last best chances to stop Democrat Barack Obama's recent surge in the race and turn it in his favor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATU-TV Portland.

ACORN Voter Drive

Stamford, CT

#1 Oct 7, 2008
ACORN will be having a registration drive to register the Dead to vote in your Town today. If the Dead cannot arrange transportation on Election Day, ACORN will arrange a stand-in to vote on their behalf. If you have any friends or family that may be dead, please alert ACORN so that they can be fairly represented on Election Day.

Thank you,

Association of COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS for Reform Now
i hate palin

Dothan, AL

#2 Oct 7, 2008
Has anyone seen the news where Palin repeats over and over again all day long, that Obama is likely a terrorist ? It is sick shit. So non partisn. She should be arrested for her inflamitory statements that insights anger and fuels people to hurt Obama. Someone actually yelled Kill him. I am not proud to be an American when people running for the highest office suggest hatetred. It is beyond me to believe these people can be non partisan. They want americans to be at war with eachother ? It is so disgraceful to lie and make an honest Man appear to be horrable. I get it if someone wants to win on political ideas that would help americans. The person with the best ideas should won. But to lie, disgrace, and call someone a potential terroist is usually saved for other countrys. A sign will go up in my yard tomarrow. Arrest Palin for insighting fear, threats and war in our own country .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alberto R. Gonzales: Trump has a right to ask i... Jun '16 Rev Don Wildmoan 24
News Pound it out (Apr '15) Apr '15 ZUGZWANG 1
News Music industry's impact on Nashville is to tune... (Jul '13) Jul '13 steamdry 3
News New Ollie's discount store opens in Morristown (Jun '13) Jun '13 curious 11
News Tennessee's Episcopal Bishop blesses historic b... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Listen to the Word 1
News 'Les Miserables' comes to Belmont, Cumberland C... (Mar '13) Apr '13 wltg 5
News American Idol Continues Cuts (Mar '13) Mar '13 Amen 17
More from around the web