Protesters demand Belmont apologize t...

Protesters demand Belmont apologize to gay community

There are 21 comments on the The Tennessean Nashville News story from Dec 6, 2010, titled Protesters demand Belmont apologize to gay community. In it, The Tennessean Nashville News reports that:

Protesters gathered despite cold temperatures and snow flurries on Sunday to call for 'an international apology to gays and lesbians worldwide'' from Belmont University for ousting its women's soccer coach based on her sexuality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean Nashville News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#21 Dec 11, 2010
California Dreamin et al wrote:
Mr. would be Doctorate, please do not end a sentence with a preposition i.e. "assumptions on."
Winston Churchill wrote:
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put
You should be a bit more modest, and take time to inform yourself of the true rules of English. Churchill was, of course, mocking people like yourself. The rule about ending sentences with prepositions actually comes from Latin. May people got confused, thinking that the rules of high Latin should apply to English, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alberto R. Gonzales: Trump has a right to ask i... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Rev Don Wildmoan 24
News Pound it out (Apr '15) Apr '15 ZUGZWANG 1
News Music industry's impact on Nashville is to tune... (Jul '13) Jul '13 steamdry 3
News New Ollie's discount store opens in Morristown (Jun '13) Jun '13 curious 11
News Tennessee's Episcopal Bishop blesses historic b... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Listen to the Word 1
News 'Les Miserables' comes to Belmont, Cumberland C... (Mar '13) Apr '13 wltg 5
News American Idol Continues Cuts (Mar '13) Mar '13 Amen 17
More from around the web