Protesters demand Belmont apologize t...

Protesters demand Belmont apologize to gay community

There are 21 comments on the The Tennessean Nashville News story from Dec 6, 2010, titled Protesters demand Belmont apologize to gay community. In it, The Tennessean Nashville News reports that:

Protesters gathered despite cold temperatures and snow flurries on Sunday to call for 'an international apology to gays and lesbians worldwide'' from Belmont University for ousting its women's soccer coach based on her sexuality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean Nashville News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#1 Dec 6, 2010
Coach Howe was in my home room all through high school. I wish her and her wife and baby the best.
Phil McGroen

Nashville, TN

#2 Dec 6, 2010
That's why revolutionaries always target stupid college kids because they have so little life experience and common sense to match. Gays are inherently dishonest as is this "coach" in agreeing with the terms and conditions stipulated by Belmont and should be fired. First for being dishonest and the second for being a pervert. It just makes you wish that birth control was retroactive. Oh, they're just like everyone else. NOT! From her looks she probably has no choice BUT be a lesbian.
JCAL

San Jose, CA

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Just like you have no choice in being a moron.
Phil McGroen wrote:
That's why revolutionaries always target stupid college kids because they have so little life experience and common sense to match. Gays are inherently dishonest as is this "coach" in agreeing with the terms and conditions stipulated by Belmont and should be fired. First for being dishonest and the second for being a pervert. It just makes you wish that birth control was retroactive. Oh, they're just like everyone else. NOT! From her looks she probably has no choice BUT be a lesbian.
Phil McGroen

Nashville, TN

#4 Dec 7, 2010
JCAL wrote:
Just like you have no choice in being a moron.
<quoted text>
I can tell for you reasoning that you never made it to college. When you start calling people names you have lost the moral and intellectual imperative. BING, Sorry, "Thank you for playing." Time to switch back to the XBOX.

Littleton, NH

#5 Dec 8, 2010
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell for you reasoning that you never made it to college. When you start calling people names you have lost the moral and intellectual imperative. BING, Sorry, "Thank you for playing." Time to switch back to the XBOX.
But remember that you are the first to cast epithets: Stupid college kids; inherently dishonest, etc. etc. etc. So I guess you threw in the towel before the game started. Next moron.
JCAL

Bakersfield, CA

#6 Dec 9, 2010
Three degrees here buddy, including a masters. I'm currently working on my doctorate. What's your excuse? Your Commodore 64 not working any longer. I just call them as I see them. You're a moron!!! P.S. Check over your postings before submitting. You write like a uneducated child. "I can tell FROM YOUR reasoning that you never made it to college."
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil McGroen

Nashville, TN

#7 Dec 9, 2010
JCAL wrote:
Three degrees here buddy, including a masters. I'm currently working on my doctorate. What's your excuse? Your Commodore 64 not working any longer. I just call them as I see them. You're a moron!!! P.S. Check over your postings before submitting. You write like a uneducated child. "I can tell FROM YOUR reasoning that you never made it to college."
<quoted text>
Doctorate of what? "Honking BoBo's nose or bending over? Degrees of layered "bravo sierra" or PhD for "piled higher and deeper." You can get an internet degree on-line for $69.99 using a Visa or Mastercard. You'll be like the Scarecrow who has a certificate telling him he has a brain. If you've been "sucked in" to HOMOSEXUAL Apologitics you will "get it in the end" metaphorically speaking. LOL! You write like a silly bunt.
Phil McGroen

Nashville, TN

#8 Dec 9, 2010
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
But remember that you are the first to cast epithets: Stupid college kids; inherently dishonest, etc. etc. etc. So I guess you threw in the towel before the game started. Next moron.
I was not casting epithets, merely pointing out the obvious. I stand by my assessment of "stupid college kids" and dishonest GLBT lifestyles. The college students lack enough life experience to make an informed decision that is not predicated on "American Idol." What's so special about Homosexuality of GLBT choices? They have all the physical properties of water which is always seeking the lowest level!! AIDS = "Adios Infected *ick Sucker!" Hugs and Kisses till next time!

Littleton, NH

#9 Dec 10, 2010
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not casting epithets, merely pointing out the obvious. I stand by my assessment of "stupid college kids" and dishonest GLBT lifestyles. The college students lack enough life experience to make an informed decision that is not predicated on "American Idol." What's so special about Homosexuality of GLBT choices? They have all the physical properties of water which is always seeking the lowest level!! AIDS = "Adios Infected *ick Sucker!" Hugs and Kisses till next time!
And we stand by our assessment that you are mentally challenged. No epithets there either.
JCAL

Bakersfield, CA

#10 Dec 10, 2010
I wish UCLA was only $69.99, but that's not the point. The point simply is.... Well you're a moron. I'm done with this topic, you just can not change stupid. Enjoy yourself and your simple little mind.:-)
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctorate of what? "Honking BoBo's nose or bending over? Degrees of layered "bravo sierra" or PhD for "piled higher and deeper." You can get an internet degree on-line for $69.99 using a Visa or Mastercard. You'll be like the Scarecrow who has a certificate telling him he has a brain. If you've been "sucked in" to HOMOSEXUAL Apologitics you will "get it in the end" metaphorically speaking. LOL! You write like a silly bunt.
Mamma Jamma

Milan, TN

#11 Dec 10, 2010
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of your comments speak loudly of both your lack of intelligence and education. You obviously have no room to talk so therefore, perhaps you need to just STFU.
Seymour Butz

Nashville, TN

#12 Dec 10, 2010
Mamma Jamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of your comments speak loudly of both your lack of intelligence and education. You obviously have no room to talk so therefore, perhaps you need to just STFU.
Mamma Jamma you always put the "N" in "Ger" so "back of the bus *itch!
Seymour Butz

Nashville, TN

#13 Dec 10, 2010
JCAL wrote:
I wish UCLA was only $69.99, but that's not the point. The point simply is.... Well you're a moron. I'm done with this topic, you just can not change stupid. Enjoy yourself and your simple little mind.:-)
<quoted text>
Stupid is all a vantage point. What does the formerly "Golden State" have to offer any more but poor failed policies and moral degradation? You may not have to opportunity to graduate from UCAL if they quit giving away education certificates in CA. You'll be like one of the trolls in England storming Sacramento and Congress because CA will not be able to afford to subsidize your education nor will the rest of the country give a flip about CA. It's doubtful that you are willing to actually work to pay for your education. A degree from UCAL is really a misnomer given your inability to pose even the slightest argument other than calling me a "moron." Boo! Hoo! I got over that in grammar school. Why don’t you get a real education and contribute instead of sucking the life out of things (pun intended.) You could not distinguish between a burro and a burrow as you are one who should be seeking the latter. When CA shifts into the Pacific, do you think anyone will miss it? ADIOS![;-(-
Phil McGroen

Nashville, TN

#14 Dec 10, 2010
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And we stand by our assessment that you are mentally challenged. No epithets there either.
You have made my point for the get-go about "stupid college kids!" You’re not even twenty one so you're not really in a position to call anyone older than 22 anything but "Sir!" I only wish I knew now what I thought I knew at 22. That's why there are volumes of plays, poems, and tragadies about the frailty and simplicity of "youth." Most “young wise men are deader than a MF" to quote Richard Pryor. Maybe you should ask your Mommy or Daddy before you post again snot-nose. Oh, BTW, don't take candy from strangers!
Connie Linguis

Nashville, TN

#15 Dec 10, 2010
I have a half-sister who went to Belmont and returned home a lesbian. She said, "being a Lesbian was easy, once you got past the malordorous fragrance you got it licked." Do you think I should sue Belmont to get the other half of my sister back or is she a "gonner?" I've been telling her for some time now that in our family tree....she's in the fruit section. I thought Belmont was a Christian school.
JCAL

Bakersfield, CA

#16 Dec 10, 2010
My education is already paid in full with private funds. No public assistance needed, and changing your screen name doesn't make you less of a moron.
Seymour Butz wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid is all a vantage point. What does the formerly "Golden State" have to offer any more but poor failed policies and moral degradation? You may not have to opportunity to graduate from UCAL if they quit giving away education certificates in CA. You'll be like one of the trolls in England storming Sacramento and Congress because CA will not be able to afford to subsidize your education nor will the rest of the country give a flip about CA. It's doubtful that you are willing to actually work to pay for your education. A degree from UCAL is really a misnomer given your inability to pose even the slightest argument other than calling me a "moron." Boo! Hoo! I got over that in grammar school. Why don’t you get a real education and contribute instead of sucking the life out of things (pun intended.) You could not distinguish between a burro and a burrow as you are one who should be seeking the latter. When CA shifts into the Pacific, do you think anyone will miss it? ADIOS![;-(-
California Day Dreamin

Nashville, TN

#17 Dec 10, 2010
JCAL wrote:
My education is already paid in full with private funds. No public assistance needed, and changing your screen name doesn't make you less of a moron.
<quoted text>
Do the "private funds" come from "private parts?" LOL! "Sticks and stones mmy break my bones but words will never hurt me." Oh, I see you're trying to make yourself out to be better than those who have to work to get an education; I see now? Just because you are "pampered rich" does not make you intelligent or better than anyone else. It speaks volumes that you boast of a "higher pedigree" yet cannot present a valid arguement. You do realize that that is part of earning a doctorate? nes't pas? You're still a joke "going down" in the West!
JCAL

Bakersfield, CA

#18 Dec 10, 2010
Still yet another name change. Makes me think you are having an idenity crisis. If you want to know where my funding is coming from, all you have to do is ask. I started my first business at 18 years old. I am now 35 and the business is doing very well. As for my upbringing I grew up in a home that was far from rich. So in conclusion, I am a self made straight man with a wife and two wonderful children. What do you have, but bigoted attacks on people you make assumtions on? Hmmm???
California Day Dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the "private funds" come from "private parts?" LOL! "Sticks and stones mmy break my bones but words will never hurt me." Oh, I see you're trying to make yourself out to be better than those who have to work to get an education; I see now? Just because you are "pampered rich" does not make you intelligent or better than anyone else. It speaks volumes that you boast of a "higher pedigree" yet cannot present a valid arguement. You do realize that that is part of earning a doctorate? nes't pas? You're still a joke "going down" in the West!
California Dreamin et al

Nashville, TN

#19 Dec 11, 2010
Mr. would be Doctorate, please do not end a sentence with a preposition i.e. "assumptions on." Me bigoted, I think not. What you lack is insight and a sense of humor. You have not discerned the jest of my other screen names. However, I digress. The concept of a man fondling, kissing or otherwise having sexual contact with another man is a perversion of choice. No they were not born that way, it their environment and nurturing or lack thereof. As for your "New Age" straight white picketed fence family, it is equally a perversion of judgment to support such a self-absorbed, self-abusive lifestyle lead by HOMOSEXUALS. You are merely calling Evil good and by proxy becoming a part of it. With flawed thinking like that it is doubtful that a "higher education" will benefit you other than indoctrinating you into the acceptance of the perversion of HOMOSEXUALITY. Sure they're funny on Sit-coms, but in real life they lead a lifestyle which has all the physical properties of water....they are always seeking the lowest level. Congratulation on moving down two steps, mentally and morally. This is not bigotry as you wrongly presuppose it is merely judgment. You don't harbor any homosexual or incestuous desires for your children do you? Maybe you are hiding a desire with which you have not dealt? If you support something, you've become part of it. It is sad to say that people with such poor judgment can procreate children. Thanks for the biography if it is such but I prefer if you could support your presupposition that HOMOSEXUALITY is GOOD and that I am a "moron" for taking a contra positive position on this perversion.“Riddle me this boy wonder” how does supporting a perverted lifestyle make you more “Enlightened’ and less of a lemming following the status quo?

Littleton, NH

#20 Dec 11, 2010
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have made my point for the get-go about "stupid college kids!" You’re not even twenty one so you're not really in a position to call anyone older than 22 anything but "Sir!" I only wish I knew now what I thought I knew at 22. That's why there are volumes of plays, poems, and tragadies about the frailty and simplicity of "youth." Most “young wise men are deader than a MF" to quote Richard Pryor. Maybe you should ask your Mommy or Daddy before you post again snot-nose. Oh, BTW, don't take candy from strangers!
Well, since we gays are so youth-obsessed, I suppose I should thank you for the flattery of thinking me so young. Or are you just trying to get my phone number so you can call me for a date?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alberto R. Gonzales: Trump has a right to ask i... Jun 8 Rev Don Wildmoan 24
News Pound it out (Apr '15) Apr '15 ZUGZWANG 1
News Music industry's impact on Nashville is to tune... (Jul '13) Jul '13 steamdry 3
News New Ollie's discount store opens in Morristown (Jun '13) Jun '13 curious 11
News Tennessee's Episcopal Bishop blesses historic b... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Listen to the Word 1
News 'Les Miserables' comes to Belmont, Cumberland C... (Mar '13) Apr '13 wltg 5
News American Idol Continues Cuts (Mar '13) Mar '13 Amen 17
More from around the web