Help with dissertation and gain chanc...

Help with dissertation and gain chance to win a Visa gift card.

Posted in the Belmont University Forum

Barbara Hutchinson

Pittsburg, CA

#1 Dec 1, 2010
I am looking for people aged 18-29 to participate in a brief survey. I am conducting this survey as part of my research for my dissertation in order to fulfill the requirements of my doctorate in Psychology, PsyD degree, at Alliant International University. My dissertation is aimed at gaining further understanding of how parenting has influenced young adults as they make the transition into adulthood, as well as their overall satisfaction with their life. Participants may benefit from participating in this study by gaining a greater understanding of their own period of emerging adulthood and the factors that may have influenced it. Participants may also benefit in having the satisfaction and experience of participating in research that expands knowledge about the period of emerging adulthood.

Below I have included a link to the survey, which you can email, put on Facebook, Twitter, or share with friends. It would be greatly appreciated if you would pass this survey onto anyone you know within the 18-29 age group. The more people who participate in this study the better, as it will help to shed light on what influences this important time in human development. Those who participate will be eligible to win a $20.00 Visa gift card in an optional drawing where they will be selected at random to win at the time of the study's completion. All participation is voluntary, and anonymous. All results of this study will be available to participants who wish to see them upon the study's completion. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me at BHutch85[email protected] Thank you for your time.

The Survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D6GFHM3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alberto R. Gonzales: Trump has a right to ask i... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Rev Don Wildmoan 24
News Pound it out (Apr '15) Apr '15 ZUGZWANG 1
News Music industry's impact on Nashville is to tune... (Jul '13) Jul '13 steamdry 3
News New Ollie's discount store opens in Morristown (Jun '13) Jun '13 curious 11
News Tennessee's Episcopal Bishop blesses historic b... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Listen to the Word 1
News 'Les Miserables' comes to Belmont, Cumberland C... (Mar '13) Apr '13 wltg 5
News American Idol Continues Cuts (Mar '13) Mar '13 Amen 17
More from around the web