Baptist film on immigration seeks to ...

Baptist film on immigration seeks to get churches talking, helping

There are 21 comments on the The Tennessean story from Nov 3, 2011, titled Baptist film on immigration seeks to get churches talking, helping. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

The Rev. German Castro, left, with the Rev. Enoch Fuzz in this 2007 photo, discusses the immigration issue with his congregation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dumpster Baby

West Hollywood, CA

#1 Nov 3, 2011
Illegals are America's future. Whites don't breed.
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Nov 3, 2011
Dumpster Baby wrote:
Illegals are America's future. Whites don't breed.
Illegals breed with anything that moves and some thing that don't.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#4 Nov 3, 2011
Klaus wrote:
I look forward to the day, soon coming when the last filthy christian church is burned to the ground!
Sounds like you'll be going straight to hell when you pass.
juan is a POSer

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 3, 2011
Same goes for you juanita for your crimes.
El Conquistador

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2011
I agree dumpster baby,white people focus too much on wealth.Having a family is the last thing on their mind, most of white people ,republicans the most.The conquista is on the way.....
LOL

De Soto, KS

#10 Nov 4, 2011
El Conquistador wrote:
I agree dumpster baby,white people focus too much on wealth.Having a family is the last thing on their mind, most of white people ,republicans the most.The conquista is on the way.....
That's why you sneak into our country, as you want what we've worked for and you're NOT going to get it!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#11 Nov 5, 2011
I have received asssistance from my catholic church in the past.
sterco

Great Falls, MT

#12 Nov 5, 2011
Juan wrote:
I have received asssistance from my catholic church in the past.
Yeah some priest got behind you and humped you clear across the room eh JUANITTA!!!!
Chicago Guy

Evanston, IL

#13 Nov 5, 2011
Klaus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm a devout Satanist so I certainly hope I'll join Father in Hell after I shuffle off this mortal coil.
LOL

But Satanism doesn't exist independently of Christianity, now does it? Without Christianity, you have no "faith" at all.

You NEED Christianity to give form to your own worldview-- which makes it merely a retaliation, or sticking your tongue out, at Christians.

Which makes it painfully adolescent, and embarrassing.

I wonder what you'll believe in when you grow up?
Chicago Guy

Evanston, IL

#14 Nov 5, 2011
I do LOVE seeing some conservative Christian groups finally aligning themselves with policies that support the teachings of Christ, though.

I wish them well with this video. Too many angry, conservative Christians have come to view hatred of foreigners as being compatible with their faith.

But it's simply not.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#15 Nov 5, 2011
sterco wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah some priest got behind you and humped you clear across the room eh JUANITTA!!!!
Wrong Again Stucco.......they help my girlfriend pay her electric bill, it was about to be cut off.
Whatever

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Nov 5, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Again Stucco.......they help my girlfriend pay her electric bill, it was about to be cut off.
Cheap skate Juanita only beds her down.
LMAO

De Soto, KS

#17 Nov 5, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You just wrote on another thread the church helped her. You liar!
sterco

Great Falls, MT

#19 Nov 5, 2011
That would be off

“Do you like my abs? ”

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#20 Nov 5, 2011
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> You just wrote on another thread the church helped her. You liar!
Wheres the comment?

“Do you like my abs? ”

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#21 Nov 5, 2011
sterco wrote:
That would be off
I gave you a prop for being a moron.
LMAO

De Soto, KS

#22 Nov 5, 2011
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheres the comment?
Find it yourself.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#23 Nov 6, 2011
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> You just wrote on another thread the church helped her. You liar!
Yes, they did help her stupid.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#24 Nov 6, 2011
Her electricity was about to be cut off and she asked the priest if the church could help her and her children. They did.

Got is LMAO ?
Dial 1 For ICE

De Soto, KS

#25 Nov 6, 2011
Juan wrote:
Her electricity was about to be cut off and she asked the priest if the church could help her and her children. They did.
Got is LMAO ?
How pathetic. She doesn't care who pays her bills, just that someone does, while you send your money to Mexico. Must make you feel so "useful?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pound it out (Apr '15) Apr '15 ZUGZWANG 1
News Music industry's impact on Nashville is to tune... (Jul '13) Jul '13 steamdry 3
News New Ollie's discount store opens in Morristown (Jun '13) Jun '13 curious 11
News Tennessee's Episcopal Bishop blesses historic b... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Listen to the Word 1
News 'Les Miserables' comes to Belmont, Cumberland C... (Mar '13) Apr '13 wltg 5
News American Idol Continues Cuts (Mar '13) Mar '13 Amen 17
law (Jan '13) Jan '13 Richard Stripling 1
More from around the web