Baylor student graduates, awaits 2nd ...

Baylor student graduates, awaits 2nd kidney transplant

There are 3 comments on the Waco Tribune-Herald story from May 16, 2010, titled Baylor student graduates, awaits 2nd kidney transplant. In it, Waco Tribune-Herald reports that:

Ashley Brown made doctors wait to perform her second kidney transplant until she finished her master's degree in social work from Baylor University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waco Tribune-Herald.

marlon dewalt

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Jun 8, 2010
God will bless u I will pray for you
Marlon Dewalt

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Jun 22, 2010
Don't know you but you are in my prayers.
Lucas

Kansas City, MO

#4 May 12, 2013
There's always the risk for a new kidney to fail or be rejected by a patient's body. I certainly hope that things have been going well for her since her second kidney transplant. For people concerned and interested, there are more stories about kidney disease patients on dialysis at http://www.dialysisinjuryhelpline.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baylor University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Petition circulates to ask Baylor University to... Feb 9 spytheweb 1
News a Why white women shouldna t date black mena fl... Nov '16 madoff syndrome 3
News More (May '16) May '16 Reagan spirit 1
News Westboro Baptist Church heading to West for fir... (Apr '13) Mar '16 RePUBLIC 40
News Waco-area news briefs: Feb. 28, 2016 (Feb '16) Feb '16 Breaking fart wind 1
News Lillian Brodnax Wallace (Oct '15) Oct '15 Agreed farts 7
News 'Homosexual acts' no longer taboo at Baylor? (Jul '15) Aug '15 DoesntMaTTeRdoeBAE 13
More from around the web