Samuel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Hey guys, I got a flyer for a website called boozbucks.com . apparently its for discounts on bars/lounges in the city. Before I try it I just wanted to know if anyone has used this before, and if so, is it any good?
Steve

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

I've used it a few times and it has been pretty good. They have a code on facebook i found for $20 free, i think it was "Boozme"They have a few good bars and a bunch of decent ones. I would recommend giving it a shot.

Since: Dec 11

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

I've used BoozBucks at Pop Pub and Hype Lounge. They work well on drinking bills and the places are good. They will have promo code on their Facebook page from time to time. I would recommend them. Hope this helps:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baruch College Discussions

Search the Baruch College Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Day laborers helped by groups in NY, elsewhere (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cool 1
Professor Claims There's a Major Link Between A... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Mykro 3
NYC gets 1st Mexican-American council member (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fa-Foxy 5
2009 study confirms abortion-breast cancer link (Jan '10) Sep '13 Charles 2
Documents: SEC probing McAuliffe former e-car firm (Aug '13) Aug '13 Gravediggers 1
Cuba's One Percent is Not Who You Think It Is (Jul '13) Jul '13 Don from Canada 17
Nichole Eitmann PHD (Jun '13) Jun '13 observer 2
•••
•••