Obama trying to undermine Romney's record on jobs

May 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KNUS-AM Aurora

Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 15, 2012
 
President Obama doesn't have to 'try'. Twittybully destroyed more jobs than he ever created! Bain Vulture Capital--------not a humane story!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 15, 2012
 
Easy to do.

Mutt Romnutz does not care one whit about any unemployed person having a job in the USA...or a house, or food, or health care...

He does care about his own unemployed greasy pig ass having a job of course. After all his misogynistic bimbo wife said that it was their 'turn' to be in the WH.
alan

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 24, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
Easy to do.
Mutt Romnutz does not care one whit about any unemployed person having a job in the USA...or a house, or food, or health care...
He does care about his own unemployed greasy pig ass having a job of course. After all his misogynistic bimbo wife said that it was their 'turn' to be in the WH.
you have to be the most ignorant ahole to ever post?your negro ass wont be any better off if obama is elected again?your social benefits are going to be cut if obama is elected again!you are too dumb to know that if hes elected again he no longer has to feed you and worry about your vote?he will be the man responsible for cutting the budget and thats you freeloader!unemployed should get off their ass and work!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 24, 2012
 
alan wrote:
<quoted text>you have to be the most ignorant ahole to ever post?your negro ass wont be any better off if obama is elected again?your social benefits are going to be cut if obama is elected again!you are too dumb to know that if hes elected again he no longer has to feed you and worry about your vote?he will be the man responsible for cutting the budget and thats you freeloader!unemployed should get off their ass and work!
Racists for Romputz! Typical garbage following the leader of garbage.

“Lying for the Lord”

Since: May 12

Heartland USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mitt Romney and Bain Capital bought American Pad and Paper from Mead Company, when it had total debts of $11 million. By the time they sold it, the company had $400 million in debt -- and Bain had earned $100 million off the deals, between fees it charged the company for managing it and for buying other companies, and profits from selling the company's stock after they took it public (for yet another fee). Bain was later sued by stockholders for fraud in overstating the value of the company.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Job growth in Massachusetts s under Mittens reign:

47th out of 50!

Hell even Mississippi beat that!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 31, 2012
 
PlacitasRoy wrote:
Job growth in Massachusetts s under Mittens reign:
47th out of 50!
Hell even Mississippi beat that!
rugby isn't into it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 1, 2012
 
PlacitasRoy wrote:
Job growth in Massachusetts s under Mittens reign:
47th out of 50!
Hell even Mississippi beat that!
Yep, Mutt Romnutz would derail the recovery, have billionaires pay zero in taxes (some already do that), eliminate Medicare, eliminate Social Security, declare war on Russia and baptize all Americans into the Mormon Church.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 1, 2012
 
The Lying Mormon wrote:
Mitt Romney and Bain Capital bought American Pad and Paper from Mead Company, when it had total debts of $11 million. By the time they sold it, the company had $400 million in debt -- and Bain had earned $100 million off the deals, between fees it charged the company for managing it and for buying other companies, and profits from selling the company's stock after they took it public (for yet another fee). Bain was later sued by stockholders for fraud in overstating the value of the company.
Bain capital was so bad that even Wall Streeters didn't trust it.
alan

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 2, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Racists for Romputz! Typical garbage following the leader of garbage.
you are racist for obama and an idiot!at least romney has a record for obama never did one thing in his life except make a living off of idiots like you and p.roy!keep on sucking his ass and stop going into gargage?are you that hard up with all the social benefits out there?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••