VARGA Gallery Presents "Mikey Teutul: Unleashed" on 11/11/11 in Woodstock, New York

Nov 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: I-Newswire.com

The VARGA Gallery presents a solo exhibition of original paintings by self-taught artist Mikey Teutul, of the same family now famous for the hit series "American Chopper" on Discovery Channel.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Seriously

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Judged:

What a Fat Turd!! If this guy is a painter lol, sign me up to. People actually are promoting this crap.. Give me a break!!!
Harley

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Mikey couldn't keep a job taking out the trash, he has and allways will have everything give to him, he is such a waste of a human being, just plain useless.
Encourage

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Why are people making such harsh comments? At least he has chosen to do something with his life and people will decide with their wallet wether or not they support him. But to call him names and use character assassination is only telling of the person who writes such things. Personally Mikey's style of painting is not for me and I make it known by not purchasing any. However, I commend Mike for having the courage to step out and pursue his passion.
Harley

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Encourage wrote:
Why are people making such harsh comments? At least he has chosen to do something with his life and people will decide with their wallet wether or not they support him. But to call him names and use character assassination is only telling of the person who writes such things. Personally Mikey's style of painting is not for me and I make it known by not purchasing any. However, I commend Mike for having the courage to step out and pursue his passion.
Yes you can tell alot about a person by what they write on Topix, you're clueless LOL
Waste of Space

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Encourage wrote:
Aren't u just a sweetheart.. People make harsh comments because of lazy bums like mikey.. His a bum. Waste of good air
Billy A

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Off the topic. I just watched his dad and the employees launch a motorcycle with a dummy that looked liked Jr. I can't imagine a father doing that to a son!! No matter how bad the relationship!! Just proves to me what kind of man Sr. Is!!
ateddybearj

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

i have been watching the teutuls since the very beginning. the animosity that paul sr,has for sons especially paul jr. is quite evident..the latest is the stunt sr. and crew pulled off during the build-off vs. jesse james shows the hatred that sr. portraits..it is no wonder why his boys do not speak to him..myself as a dad would never trat my children that way. sr. will go to his grave an old man, filled with regret waiting to die alone...i wsh his sons well. i wonder how the boys' mother fell about all of this..she should be interviewed just to hear her opinion on the teutul break-up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bard College Discussions

Search the Bard College Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dr. John H. Antosh, German professor at Fredonia (Apr '12) Feb '14 Anonymous 4
Administrator looking forward to new challenge ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Old man- Bville 1
Giffords, husband address graduates at Bard (May '13) May '13 serfs up 5
Chinua Achebe, who wrote of Nigeria's ills, dies (Mar '13) Mar '13 Madangyison 1
Should police carry firearms on campuses? (Feb '12) Feb '12 Campus police chief 5
Mia Farrow and Woody Allen's prodigy son Ronan ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ron 1
Son of Mia Farrow and Woody Allen a Rhodes scholar (Nov '11) Nov '11 Deo Vindice 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••