Veterans honored at Citrus College

Veterans honored at Citrus College

There are 1 comment on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Nov 4, 2011, titled Veterans honored at Citrus College. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Citrus College students look at "Faces of the Fallen" art project, which displays illustrations of soldiers who were killed while in the U.S. armed forces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Auggie Galaviz

Covina, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2011
I've not seen any information from our Veterans organization regarding the Veterans Day program in the front lawn of Glendora City Hall on Veterans Day ll/ll/ll at ll a.m. City Mayor, Councilmembers, the American Legion will host this short small program to honor and recognize our living Veterans and those still on active duty from our community. Please inform our topix readers. Oh, if people are worried about rain the forecast is for rain late afternoon, program will be at the Armistic time at 11 a.m. With Greatful apprication

Disabled American Veteran
A. E. Galaviz- Commander Post 475 Glendora

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azusa Pacific University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Closing of the Collegiate Mind (May '14) May '14 John 3
News The Problem With Trying On Atheism (Jan '14) Jan '14 Amused 5
News Police Chief Rob Castro To Take Over as Chief o... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Survival 21
News Students Rally Around Transgender Azusa Pacific... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Stocking 2
News Job inequality still present 50 years after MLK... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jumper The Wise 6
News Ex RON & TOM CALDERON Staffer Gil Cedillo Jr. L... (Jul '13) Aug '13 How funny 8
News Police Searching For Suspicious Man at Citrus C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Augie 10
More from around the web