Reggie and Frances Kemp

There are 1 comment on the Fort Collins Coloradoan story from Aug 20, 2009, titled Reggie and Frances Kemp. In it, Fort Collins Coloradoan reports that:

Reggie and Frances Kemp of Wellington will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on August 29, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Collins Coloradoan.

Friend

Ridgecrest, CA

#1 Aug 31, 2009
I worked with Frances Kemp at Foster School in Baldwin Park. She was wonderful to work with and a joy to watch with the students. I wish her and her husband well and would like to congratulate them on their wedding anniversary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azusa Pacific University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Closing of the Collegiate Mind (May '14) May '14 John 3
News The Problem With Trying On Atheism (Jan '14) Jan '14 Amused 5
News Police Chief Rob Castro To Take Over as Chief o... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Survival 21
News Students Rally Around Transgender Azusa Pacific... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Stocking 2
News Job inequality still present 50 years after MLK... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jumper The Wise 6
News Ex RON & TOM CALDERON Staffer Gil Cedillo Jr. L... (Jul '13) Aug '13 How funny 8
News Police Searching For Suspicious Man at Citrus C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Augie 10
More from around the web