Iraq Vet Convicted in Slaying of College Student

Full story: ABC News
A former Army soldier who claimed to be mentally disturbed from his deployment in Iraq was convicted of capital murder Thursday in the abduction and shooting death of an Auburn University student from Georgia. Full Story
Who Cares

Sydney, Australia

#1 Nov 18, 2010
LOL

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#2 Nov 18, 2010
A piece of soldier trash murdered a girl for no reason. I cannot say what I really wish for him and others who share his defective genetic profile.

Most armed forces are careful to recruit the most psychopathic, heartless, bullysome, bossy, aggressive people without consciences that they can get. We train them to abuse/murder children of the enemies and how to rape enemy women. Then we act surprised when they do that in real life.

A good number of men in the armed forces are latent homosexuals, and they act out their hatred for women in this fashion. And it seems his mother tried to raise him to be a gay man by the name she gave him. In American culture, Courtney is a GIRL'S NAME. How could Kathy be so stupid unless she wanted a gay son?

May Mr. Lockhart burn in Hell forever. May he be raped in his cell daily and be forced to eat feces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New Sheriff is The Big Ten Jan '15 Mr McGoo 1
Rare northern white rhino dies in US zoo Dec '14 clintoris 2
More Dec '14 Will Dockery 8
The number of pregnant smokers decreases in Geo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dr Basim Elhabashy 3
Antibiotic Resistance Detected By New Biosensor (May '13) May '13 Tom 1
Bobby Goldsboro (Apr '13) Apr '13 times today 8
Fifty Years Ago Today, January 20, 1963 (Jan '13) Jan '13 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web