Immigrants voice concerns about HB-56, HB-658

The fellowship hall at St. John's the Apostle Catholic Church of Alexander City was filled Sunday evening with those concerned about Alabama's new immigration law, HB-56. The Alexander City Chapter of the Alabama Coalition for Immigrant Justice held an event to share the thoughts of five young immigrants and how HB-56 has affected their lives as ... (more) Full Story
Whatever

Kansas City, MO

#1 Apr 17, 2012
As far as I'm concerned, anyone in our country ILLEGALLY has no voice!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 18, 2012
This church is skating on thin ice...it is in the business of saving souls, not becoming political activists. It is time to strip all churches of their tax exemptions. Too many are broaching the political arena.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 18, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
This church is skating on thin ice...it is in the business of saving souls, not becoming political activists. It is time to strip all churches of their tax exemptions. Too many are broaching the political arena.
Yes indeed. Saving souls should be their main job. They should also preach living a moral life and to obey the laws of man as is in the Bible.
torch

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Apr 18, 2012
When illegals have a voice and speak out the only thing you should here next is BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

hey where they go?
torch

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Apr 18, 2012
When illegals have a voice and speak out the only thing you should here next is the deportation buses
hey where they go?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Fri Will Dockery 1
Rare northern white rhino dies in US zoo Dec 15 Pablo 1
The number of pregnant smokers decreases in Geo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dr Basim Elhabashy 3
Antibiotic Resistance Detected By New Biosensor (May '13) May '13 Tom 1
Bobby Goldsboro (Apr '13) Apr '13 times today 8
Fifty Years Ago Today, January 20, 1963 (Jan '13) Jan '13 Will Dockery 1
Monty McInturff, DVM joins AAEP Board from Dist... (Dec '12) Dec '12 wow 1
More from around the web