Alabama news links: Auburn may not be...

Alabama news links: Auburn may not be able to operate pilot school;...

There are 2 comments on the The Mobile Register Online story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Alabama news links: Auburn may not be able to operate pilot school;.... In it, The Mobile Register Online reports that:

According to federal regulations, Auburn University's professional flight management program can no longer operate as a pilot school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register Online.

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#1 Aug 27, 2010
Good, its a shitty flight school with shitty instructors. You'd be better off spending a few weeks in Atlanta than spending a year and a half in Auburn while an inexperienced college student, who thinks he's a good pilot is trying to decide if it is time to teach a trainee how to start an airplane.

AU's flight school is a money pit and a little more expensive than its competitors. They try to keep you as long as possible, regardless of how well you're performing.
rajan_p

New Delhi, India

#2 Aug 27, 2010
thks 4 ur information

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did Alabama have its own Free State of Jones du... Aug '16 Jason 1
News Alabama readies itself for Zika prevention afte... Aug '16 FloridaPete 2
News City of Auburn working to bring Uber back Jun '16 Ryan McLeod 1
News Assemble might have a Turner Prize, but the Lon... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Tupelo scholars: Rotary Club honors 182 Tupelo ... Apr '16 1984 today 1
News Seasonal affective disorder - genuine sickness ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 HumanSpirit 1
News McGowan, Nall to wed (Jul '15) Feb '16 Guest 3
More from around the web