Lee County judge denies man venue cha...

Lee County judge denies man venue change in Auburn University student's slaying

There are 1 comment on the The Mobile Register Online story from Apr 28, 2010, titled Lee County judge denies man venue change in Auburn University student's slaying. In it, The Mobile Register Online reports that:

Lauren Burk, a freshman at Auburn University, was found shot Tuesday night, March 4, 2008, along a highway several miles north of the campus in Auburn, Ala.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register Online.

Jimbo

Auburn University, AL

#1 Apr 28, 2010
Why are they leaving out the important part? He tried to rape her!! The p.o.s. rapist wants things to be "fair". I want him to bleed out and I want to be there to watch him die a slow painful death. That seems "fair" to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City of Auburn working to bring Uber back Jun 26 Ryan McLeod 1
News Alabama readies itself for Zika prevention afte... May '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Assemble might have a Turner Prize, but the Lon... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Tupelo scholars: Rotary Club honors 182 Tupelo ... Apr '16 1984 today 1
News Seasonal affective disorder - genuine sickness ... Feb '16 HumanSpirit 1
News McGowan, Nall to wed (Jul '15) Feb '16 Guest 3
News Williamstown struts stuff at GCHS competition (Nov '08) Oct '15 Joe struck 23
More from around the web