I give thanks for illegal immigrants

This year, as we gather for the feast, I am giving thanks for illegal immigrants. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spud

United States

#22 Nov 29, 2008
Ramirez wrote:
Thankyou illegal scum. Thankyou for giving us Mexicans who play by the rules a bad name. I hope your lives remain as miserable as they were in southern Mexico. Dishonest people who shamelessly commit crimes and freeload off of hard working citizens deserve nothing but disrespect and chains.
Mr. Ramirez, there should be more like you. Keep up the good fight because they're stealing from all of us. Good luck.
Joe

United States

#23 Nov 29, 2008
All those who hire illegals should be rounded up, sent to prison and have their wealth confiscated from them. Starting with the person who started this forum. They are like the slave masters of the past, scum of the earth.
SC Redneck

Lexington, SC

#24 Nov 29, 2008
Ramirez wrote:
Thankyou illegal scum. Thankyou for giving us Mexicans who play by the rules a bad name. I hope your lives remain as miserable as they were in southern Mexico. Dishonest people who shamelessly commit crimes and freeload off of hard working citizens deserve nothing but disrespect and chains.
good post. assumineg you are here legally, it should piss youu foo that this scum demands thanks for anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn University Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LWC's Frigge captures 2nd MSC Women's Soccer We... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Pop 1
Economists: Job effects of immigration law unclear (Dec '11) Dec '11 Rebel 13
The debt ceiling debate: It's about 2012 (Jul '11) Jul '11 StormDancer 2
No N-word in new Huckleberry Finn (Jan '11) Feb '11 yernogoood- 917
Controversy arises after 'Huckleberry Finn' edi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 mike 1
Voters urged to do a little homework (Oct '10) Oct '10 Concerned citizen 1
Alabama college students graduating less; less ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Saloth Sar 2
More from around the web