Becker College Seeks State Approval F...

Becker College Seeks State Approval For MBA Program

There are 1 comment on the Http story from Sep 4, 2008, titled Becker College Seeks State Approval For MBA Program. In it, Http reports that:

Worcester-based Becker College is applying for accreditation for its first master's degree program, which would give working professionals a chance to earn an MBA in their off-hours. Provost Raj Pathi said part ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Http.

George Wells

Temperance, MI

#1 Oct 6, 2008
I had the honor and good fortune to have studied under Dr. Raj Pathi as an MBA candidate at Tiffin University. Though it has been 16 years since I last saw or spoke with Dr. Pathi, he has had a profound and lasting influence on my life and career. In addition to being one of the finest educators I have ever known, Dr. Pathi is one of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure to have known.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Assumption College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holy Cross withdrawal ends college bus route in... (May '16) May '16 Elaine 1
News College Town (Mar '14) Apr '14 What 4
News Teacher license test pass rates vary (Feb '14) Mar '14 gearge 5
News Regional Probate Judge Candidate Q&A: Nicholas ... (Jun '11) Nov '13 Disgruntled Benef... 2
News Student loan debt has increased 39 percent (Nov '13) Nov '13 Renee 1
News 'Legend' sets box office record for December op... (Oct '13) Oct '13 trustinginHim 1
News Mass. teacher slain; 14-year-old student charged (Oct '13) Oct '13 slain a deer in s... 3
More from around the web